Pages:
Author

Topic: Any one who bet in miss u - page 2. (Read 242 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
December 09, 2019, 09:35:56 AM
Have anyone made money for betting on miss universe?
im sure someone made profit on this, and its not new that every competition are always connected with gambling
im sure there are people who did not expect south africa, and bet i think USA , Philippines, Columbia and many more
ofcourse i can't enumerate them all, but im sure there is gambling, made in those, ang the did not expect south africa
to made it, but congrats to the winners and all to the miss universe
i think there is a same thread last year or the year before about Miss Universe betting but just like the past?i did not bet on it because this is a woman thing and i dont think many Male will care about who's gonna win.maybe there are few but generally?NO.

but just like what you have said?even me did not anticipate that South Africa will take the crown again,this seems alternate wins from philippines and this country because Philippines won Miss u 2016 ,south Africa 2017 again Philippines 2018 and now South africa again 2019 .anyway congrats to The newly Crowned Miss their 3rd Crown title.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
December 09, 2019, 09:10:35 AM
Have anyone made money for betting on miss universe?
im sure someone made profit on this, and its not new that every competition are always connected with gambling
im sure there are people who did not expect south africa, and bet i think USA , Philippines, Columbia and many more
ofcourse i can't enumerate them all, but im sure there is gambling, made in those, ang the did not expect south africa
to made it, but congrats to the winners and all to the miss universe
Pages:
Jump to: