Pages:
Author

Topic: Any other areas that blockchain can be used? - page 3. (Read 623 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
It can be used anywhere..!
Yes this is true. Blockchain can be applied for almost every industry that's operating. It's not just for the financial industry/institutions but it can also be used for the transparency of data for industries that wants to make their process visible.

Like on election for voting the pools,for maintaining a ledger on your store,etc...
Cargo, shipping, etc as in almost everything.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Although this area have been touched by block chain, but in my opinion, further explorations and improvements particularly in the way it is advertised-- HEALTHCARE. IT will be a good idea, because people are always concerned with health, healthcare and hospitals are constant. block chain will be a help especially hospital bills take a bulk of budget and cryptocurrency should have area in this.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Facebook and Libra are focusing on Financial area. Is there any other area that blockchain can be used?? It's hard for me to imagine anything else.

There are lots, almost of the financial institutions can be a means for blockchain use, all industries that requires trading, storing value and securities. I am thinking of dividend for farmlands, if I ever made a coin, It would be used in link with crops and other edible plants, I am a nature lover and the people with in so I want to give them the best technology as possible as I could, but sad to say don;t have the funds and team to do so.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
Facebook and Libra are focusing on Financial area. Is there any other area that blockchain can be used?? It's hard for me to imagine anything else.
blockchain will focus on areas that require fast payments and low fees. It is possible that businesses in different countries want to cooperate and exchange products, they will use blockchaind technology to make money transfer faster with a much cheaper fee than bank deposit or visa .
That's the maximum use of blockchain and in the future, most large businesses have to use the blockchain.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
It can be used anywhere..!

Like on election for voting the pools,for maintaining a ledger on your store,etc...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Don't compare Blockchain and cryptocurrencies, these are absolutely different areas! While blockchain is a technology, bitcoin is just one of its use cases.

However, please read the below link to learn more about possible use cases of blockchain,

https://blog.advids.co/20-blockchain-use-case-examples-in-various-industries/

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help!! I was looking for some possible use case like this.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
Blockchain more popular using in finance area because everything talking about blockchain is not far away from finance and investing or money, always use great opportunity with blockchain to get much profit with your assets.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

Don't compare Blockchain and cryptocurrencies, these are absolutely different areas! While blockchain is a technology, bitcoin is just one of its use cases.

However, please read the below link to learn more about possible use cases of blockchain,

https://blog.advids.co/20-blockchain-use-case-examples-in-various-industries/

Hope this helps!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: