Pages:
Author

Topic: Any pay per download site that pays via bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 4988 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I was considering building one of these websites (based on another website, Sellbox, but for Bitcoin). What specifically are you looking for in this kind of website?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Sounds like a good way to get a virus. I seen sites that pay you to install games and stupid junk that installs popups and changes your search engine. I did it in a virtual machine and half of those offers didn't pay. Maybe you had to actually use the program for so long or something.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Try this: http://www.freedigitalmoney.com/en/Home

Although the offers never updates so when you've finished them all there will be no more offers
Activity: 9
google it Grin
Activity: 42
You can just google. Google is the best for the list of the pay per download of bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
you can check this by google search its give to all details about this good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Is there any pay per download site that accepts bitcoins?I heard about ubitio.us,but I don't like the fact of paying fee for file storage

I had not even heard of ubitio.us.   I like it.   Probably makes for better quality of files if you know the person paid up front themselves.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Is there any pay per download site that accepts bitcoins?I heard about ubitio.us,but I don't like the fact of paying fee for file storage
Pages:
Jump to: