Pages:
Author

Topic: Any prediction for the Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 507 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:26:02 PM
Bitcoin could be back on track for some rises after the news come that Arizona state has passed a bill that would allow US tax may be paid using bitcoin. If it legalizes, it could get out of its slump its been going through the past months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
February 11, 2018, 05:20:22 PM
Since I can't really predict price.. I will add something different to the mix.one thing that I feel like people don't calculate in bitcoin (and ethereum) as far as use case goes is the liason between USD and alt coins.. I know its kind of obvious that we all use it this way but this could play a really important part in the pricing as time goes.. especially if decentralized exchanges become more mainstream and legislation cracks down more.. the entry point into these exchanges would be all bitcoin/eth and USD wouldn't be apart of the mix, and if entry points through legislation become more heavily monitored, owning more bitcoin and ethereum before legislation would be more important and could drive the price up substantially. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 11, 2018, 05:06:52 PM
According to this article, we might need to wait until March/April to start seeing some serious gains:
https://coincodex.com/article/1266/crypto-fund-manager-david-drake-predicts-prices-will-go-off-around-march-or-april/

I think it's completely possible, we will need quite some time to recover from this crash, and it's better to have healthy growth than pumps.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
Bitcoin still fighting to be stable. In every two days, Bitcoin price rising and down happening. This is too volatile now. So, What do you think about the recent market? will it rise again? If which then which month it will happen?

We can't predict the rising and dumping of bitcoin price especially in the future where some countries already banned this coins. Even in the news, some user know that this country banned the bitcoin and we are late to sell in better price, the lack of information will result of losing income. We have two result in the future which os crashing or pumping. If the bitcoin legalise in some country, result is good. And if this will use in illegal transaction and a problem of the country this will the crashing of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 04:44:24 PM
Personally I believe around April time we will start to see Bitcoin rise again, i'm not talking record breaking prices but certainly when you look back to now, you'll see an upwards movement that's for sure.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 04:42:58 PM
Bitcoin will grow, but market will grow better, so find more perspective cryptocurrency. You can compare bitcoin % grow with market capitalization % grow, in few months would be huge difference.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 04:40:08 PM
Bitcoin still fighting to be stable. In every two days, Bitcoin price rising and down happening. This is too volatile now. So, What do you think about the recent market? will it rise again? If which then which month it will happen?
There have been so many predictions and speculations about the price of bitcoin reaching $50K  in 2018 of which none of the predictions has come to pass, all these predictions and speculations is adding more burden to the price rather than increasing the volatility and momemtum.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
February 11, 2018, 04:38:20 PM
I hope the price will return to normal, bitcoin is trying to stay stable at this time even though it is down, hopefully after the Chinese new year it will all be back to normal Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
February 11, 2018, 04:26:25 PM
Bitcoin will touch 4000 dollars and then bounce back to 20 000 dollars very soon
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 04:19:39 PM
Of course, the market will rise again and it will begin after the Chinese new year, from late February to early March. Don't miss your it is possible to buy the currency, while they are not expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
February 11, 2018, 04:02:08 PM
Very vague,absurd question.

Pretty sure no one here is Nostradamus to predict the absolute details about the bitcoin's price.If you can understand charts,statistics and data-mining,you can come up with some interesting information for yourself.Also this looks like a question a Fudster can answer at his best.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 03:57:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: