Pages:
Author

Topic: Any profitable project in bounties altcoins? - page 2. (Read 239 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
I want to earn extra income through bounty hunting and hopefully you can share good projects worthy joining for in signature campaign.

If you manage to rank up one more time to full member than you can apply for one of the bounties that is paying every week in BTC if you want to do that. There are a relative secure source of additional income as you mentioned it. Full Members like me get around 25-40$ per week in BTC for doing this bounties. Most of the times it is pretty hard to get into those bounties though and you maybe have to apply a few times before you get accepted. If you are looking for higher incomes than you can also try signature bounties of projects that pay in their own token or coin but before you do that you need to know that at least 90% of those projects that are doing bounties will never have a value which means your bounty tokens will also be worth nothing.

So in short: BTC paying bounties for a safe but maybe lower income or altcoin bounties for higher possible income but also a huge implied risk that you will get nothing for it.
copper member
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
There are only a few bounties on the altcoin section that could be very lucrative, most of the lucrative bounties are on the bitcoin section and are majorly available to high membership accounts. The bounties on the altcoin section are more but only very could end up being lucrative, most of the new projects may not end up being successful and that could result in bounties not being lucrative.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I want to earn extra income through bounty hunting and hopefully you can share good projects worthy joining for in signature campaign.

If we are in a bull run, I will say there are projects that can really give a good amount of reward when the campaign ends. But currently, since the market suddenly went on a bearish trend, hard to say, you really need to check what the current project is, and see if it has something unique to offer in the market and potentially give you some extra income once the bounty is completed. So the answer is: we don't have any idea what projects are profitable at this point.

So best of luck, hopefully you can find a project to promote that will suit your needs.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

there are alot signature bounty campaign in this forum , and you can start search it to famous bounty manager that have good reputation in their campaign. no matter with your rank but as long as you can up the rank , someday it will help alot.

No one can say for sure which campaign will be successful and which can bring bounty hunters some profit, so you better rely on your own research on the projects.

P.S. there is almost no campaign to accept members with "member" rank. It will be quite difficult for you to find one.
i still see signature campaign accept member rank, but unfortunately spread in stakes to high if compared to upper rank.

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Here are the threads that you must follow so you can find worth joining projects

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-list-of-exchangeable-bounty-campaign-5232710

but also read this thread for you to know your future in case finding the wrong one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hunters-are-getting-axed-harder-5313054

Anyway remember that none of us can find legit one because Scammers are great on this job, they can even pretend to be legit when the truth  is they are scammer .

Example is the Student Coin .
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

No one can say for sure which campaign will be successful and which can bring bounty hunters some profit, so you better rely on your own research on the projects.

P.S. there is almost no campaign to accept members with "member" rank. It will be quite difficult for you to find one.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Bounties are volatile in their quality and your reward. Scam companies will run scam bounties and they will cheat bounty participants at the end. If they don't cheat participants, your reward from them can be useless, no value.

If you want to join bounties, you should only follow up and join bounties from trusted and experienced managers. It is not 100% guarantee for you but better than bounties that are managed by new members, managers.

Hhampuz, Murat, irfan_park ...
   Overview of Bounty Managers
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Haven't you been told that promoting crypto projects are based on luck? You need to make sure the project isn't scam and then the rest depends on your luck, how ever the project will performs later is 100% unknown so that's on you, are you ready to take risks or not
Activity: 205
Merit: 80

Pages:
Jump to: