Pages:
Author

Topic: Any promising STO that you know of? - page 3. (Read 475 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 03:15:55 PM
You can read this article for the most promising STO regulated from German.

https://medium.com/@oseikuf44/getting-back-to-crypto-investing-7a61e5055c15

"Bitbond is the first global business lending platform and Germany’s first BaFin. Bitbond was founded in 2013 based in Berlin, Germany and has obtained 5 million Euros in equity financing from venture capital funds and business angels to provide 13 million Euros worth of SME loans funded in over 80 countries"

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 26, 2019, 03:05:30 PM
I also think is risky to invest in STO, if possible better do some research and invest on some IEO on trusted exchanges because in my opinion the IEOs are more safe and secure to invest than STO.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
May 26, 2019, 02:38:39 PM
Why would mere startups promise interest? Where would the "shareholders"  be paid from? From other investors funds or from their profits? It doesn't really make sense to be honest.

Why would a crypto startup be cryptic about their operations.  They are trying to hide from you what ICO is transparent about?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
May 26, 2019, 06:24:39 AM
STOs can't be promising, the are riskier than ICOs because both of them are the same thing while this new ones are the continuation of the same thing that has been going on for a while so it can attract less investors. on top of that, with ICOs you could never know when you could dump so the dumping happened slower and you had time to get out. but with STO you know it is already listed somewhere and the dump is going to be big and fast without giving you any time to cash out.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
May 26, 2019, 06:18:17 AM
Yes STO is better than utility tokens, but many of the STOs out there will become shitcoin, like last year where there were many scammers. But a few days ago I looked at the STO project which was quite good, yes you can review more about "MinedBlock"
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 26, 2019, 06:10:22 AM
What do you mean STO is a Security token offering if yes then Bitbond is one of the promising STOs, you can qualify it and follow the salary token on bitbondsto .com
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
May 26, 2019, 05:47:58 AM
what does |sTO mean?Huh?
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
May 26, 2019, 05:45:03 AM
As far as I know, Bitbond is a certified German STO and running a bounty on this forum. However, I'm not really into and believing in STOs as they're not legally moderated. Why not take into consideration IEOs when they're on trend?
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
May 26, 2019, 05:38:52 AM
I don't think any fixed amounts it realistic in STO. They may even be a scam.

I am watching a sto closely and find their project is promising You can check from here if you like: https://hygh.tech/

Its not totally fixed amount but the thing is they can balance and stay the income to that estimation. Yearly income is quite good for STO. The only new STO Im thinking good is the one introduced by German called Bitbond. They already raise 2million $ and that is a good start. Might wanna check it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 26, 2019, 05:26:40 AM
I don't think any fixed amounts it realistic in STO. They may even be a scam.

I am watching a sto closely and find their project is promising You can check from here if you like: https://hygh.tech/
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
May 26, 2019, 05:24:48 AM
STO's seems like the future of earning. You become the share holder of the company and the profit of your company comes to you.
But there are very less of them and the available ones are also too cryptic about their operation.
I've found an STO that promises a minimum 4% per annum and a maximum of 8% per annum but that's still lower than a bank's fixed deposit in my country. Do any of you know a better STO?
Pages:
Jump to: