Pages:
Author

Topic: Any reason why i must continue Investing in Altcoins? - page 5. (Read 639 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
~snip~rency, leaving BTC as a investment only (like gold, for example).~snip~

Yes, I have the same think as you. Bitcoin will be a standard like gold, maybe we will call it as 'bitcoin standard' in crypto world for future. Many altcoins have developed with new innovative technology and it's utility. But not every altcoins will have value, as many of them have the same concept, and among thousands of altcoins only few of them will survive. So if we want to get something valued for future, this time is the right time! But what really needs to be considered is that we don't make the wrong choice.
It is far more rational, that now actually Bitcoin has been used more as a valuable asset and is said to be a digital gold.

Altcoin and various projects do provide a variety of unique and interesting systems. Altcoin can continue to be developed and each sector has its own Altcoin. If this can be implemented, it is probable that crypto's market share will greatly increase.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I analyze and observe several altcoins, I keep monitoring the development of this altcoin, because I am sure that some altcoins will have potential in the future, I also continue to look for other information for long-term investment plans, I am open with suggestions and I will receive advice from friends friends in this forum, because the target of me and other friends in this forum is to make money and get rich with altcoins.
Activity: 210
I would personally invest on altcoins but only as a way of daily trading, the drop didn't change their volatility as they keep rising in price every now and then, although there are mostly drops.

but for me i must prefer investing in altcoins for long term because investing in short term is too risky because most altcoins are dropping too high even those we think strong and profitable are also affected.
Activity: 167
Frankly speaking, there are several reasons why i must continue to invest in the wold of Altcoin: haven the mindset that i will make a good earnings form investing with any possible altcoin that will shoot to the moon in the nearest future. Also, that continuing doing more research on some promising project before investing will yield more huge profit as never before when invested in.

I could imagine what your reasons are; kindly share it might help someone to continue investing.

Same here, I invest in altcoins due to its huge profit gain. If you will work and research well about that cryptocurrency then it will surely be helpful for your investments succes. Although the market down but you could always find a good coin you could invest in.
Activity: 302
Merit: 93
Please, just call me erefen
~snip~rency, leaving BTC as a investment only (like gold, for example).~snip~

Yes, I have the same think as you. Bitcoin will be a standard like gold, maybe we will call it as 'bitcoin standard' in crypto world for future. Many altcoins have developed with new innovative technology and it's utility. But not every altcoins will have value, as many of them have the same concept, and among thousands of altcoins only few of them will survive. So if we want to get something valued for future, this time is the right time! But what really needs to be considered is that we don't make the wrong choice.
Activity: 129
Merit: 6
Noso project developer.
In the near future, a new altcoin will replace bitcoin as the dominant cryptocurrency, leaving BTC as a investment only (like gold, for example).
A new tech coin with new technology will even change the way how we all pay and earn money. If you catch it from its begining, you will become billonaire.
Activity: 84
I would personally invest on altcoins but only as a way of daily trading, the drop didn't change their volatility as they keep rising in price every now and then, although there are mostly drops.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
Frankly speaking, there are several reasons why i must continue to invest in the wold of Altcoin: haven the mindset that i will make a good earnings form investing with any possible altcoin that will shoot to the moon in the nearest future. Also, that continuing doing more research on some promising project before investing will yield more huge profit as never before when invested in.

I could imagine what your reasons are; kindly share it might help someone to continue investing.
Pages:
Jump to: