Pages:
Author

Topic: Any (relatively) new altcoin for investment? High procentual increase! - page 2. (Read 172 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
Although I first heard of BitCoin around 2010, I did not believe the stated words. And I missed a lot, I could use that money  Grin

Is (are) there any relatively new altcoin that could do some interesting increasing. That has good potential. It is difficult to notice every coin as there are now more 9000 of them.

Thanks.
Based on Dyor and analysis, my view for current projects is good: $ Panther $ PYR $ Banana $ Sov.  It is also attracting the attention of the community.  I do not recommend, make sure you “have to” test and use your Dyor to verify and validate the projects before you want to put money there.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
Although I first heard of BitCoin around 2010, I did not believe the stated words. And I missed a lot, I could use that money  Grin

Is (are) there any relatively new altcoin that could do some interesting increasing. That has good potential. It is difficult to notice every coin as there are now more 9000 of them.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: