Pages:
Author

Topic: Any reputed member or merit sources here? - page 2. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 32
All the members of forum are reputed member till they caught in any spam or scam.

If you spend few minutes then you will find merit sources (not official). They are not officially means they not not merit sources but they are doing same job.
Heisenberg_Hunter - He is very much active in Indian forum, check his merit stat.
Bitlover10 - Check this thread, he is giving away merits to best poster, in indian section.
JSRAW - He is also working as merit source for Indian community.
and hope one day I will do same for Indian community.

India doesn't only have hindi so there maybe multiple sources needed but initially we need someone atleast to star giving merits.Merit source is something different from giving away our own merits because only merit sources keep recharging the number of smrits every month so they can be more available with merits and also give some to the people.
Activity: 422
Merit: 52
All the members of forum are reputed member till they caught in any spam or scam.

If you spend few minutes then you will find merit sources (not official). They are not officially means they not not merit sources but they are doing same job.
Heisenberg_Hunter - He is very much active in Indian forum, check his merit stat.
Bitlover10 - Check this thread, he is giving away merits to best poster, in indian section.
JSRAW - He is also working as merit source for Indian community.
and hope one day I will do same for Indian community.

Our locale board doesn't have moderator for a while and even some people made proposal for to be moderator but still there is no positive sign for moderators.

But atleast we need some merit sources which can be useful for the newbie to identify which is better quality posts.

Anyone here?

There are legendary peeps, but I dont think any merit sources. But they can sign up to be a merit source.

Only if theymos allow them to do. Smiley

Atleast moderator will e much helpful.
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
Our locale board doesn't have moderator for a while and even some people made proposal for to be moderator but still there is no positive sign for moderators.

But atleast we need some merit sources which can be useful for the newbie to identify which is better quality posts.

Anyone here?

There are legendary peeps, but I dont think any merit sources. But they can sign up to be a merit source.

Anyone here?
Pages:
Jump to: