Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Rules for Bounty Manager? - page 3. (Read 687 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
May 23, 2022, 02:37:12 AM
There have already been misunderstandings from other accounts about his strange behavior.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58385147

I can also say that for me, this is a very strange manager who does not pay attention to the participation of cheaters in his company. Moreover, the negative feedback from DT members does not mean anything to him. He accepts everyone in the company.

The only thing that can be advised, in order to avoid disappointment from him in the future, is to ignore all the bounties that he leads.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 22, 2022, 09:31:38 PM
Hello All DT Members!
Some Bounty Manager doing very unfair with Hunters.
 I have created this thread. If any hunters have issue with BM which Do whatever is wrong using  BM power then you can Report Here. There are top Class DT member here in this Forum which will look report and if they find any unfair situation they will ask BM to solve the issue.

Recently Top Class BM which are old member of this forum doing very Unfair. In his recent Bounty "Darth" which he run for 6 weak. At the End he delete all Signature participants from Spreadsheet and Say
There is less than 3 legit participants and we decided to cancel the signature campaign

First time I experienced that one BM delete while page of any Compaign. Other BM just reject users but everybody can see the details in spreadsheet.
I humbly request all DT member to check this issue and ask Murat to solve this.

Pages:
Jump to: