Pages:
Author

Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ? - page 44. (Read 126064 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 05, 2016, 06:18:12 AM
There are a lot of people who buying bitcoin and holding for now. At the same time you can grow your bitcoin too and wait for a price increase. Signature campaigns are actually the most safest and easiest ways of growing your bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 05, 2016, 05:21:58 AM
There are no safe ways to grow your bitcoins because the bitcoin will always be a risk because the security of the bitcoin is not the best and there are allot of peopel who are rid of their coins such a bad thing of the coins.

yah,  you have to take risk for gain profit because no invest are riskfree.Gambling is most risky, I always avoid it, if you learned about trading, you should do it because it's not very risky but always be aware of scam.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
September 05, 2016, 04:38:36 AM
There are no safe ways to grow your bitcoins because the bitcoin will always be a risk because the security of the bitcoin is not the best and there are allot of peopel who are rid of their coins such a bad thing of the coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 05, 2016, 04:38:19 AM
Do faucets, in them you are 100% sure that you won't lose your bitcoins

The amount of bitcoins earned from faucets are nothing even if you lose them, saving that little money is equal to saving nothing.
Someone should be worried about his coins only if he has a lot or a reasonable amount but someone earning just from faucets does not need to think about these things at all.
Activity: 420
September 05, 2016, 04:32:28 AM
Signature campaign is the safest i guess, there is safe way to get bitcoin than this everything possible way have risk unless you have skill or knowledge to do things like programming you can offer this to anyone in exchange of bitcoin.

Yep signature campaigns are great as a save off thing to do but ofcourse the income is low.
Best is to also freelance next to it, check what you're good at and offer your services for bitcoin. Also buying bitcoin makes bitcoin!
Activity: 322
September 05, 2016, 04:11:33 AM
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!

Few Recommendations (of what you shouldn't use) :

• Do not use Gambling website because you will more then likely end up losing everything .
  • Do not use ponzi schemes (Investor based-game seciton) because they are 99.99 % scams .
  • Do not give Lending (with interest) services because you may get scammed .

After we got things cleared up , I would now suggest to get more BTC and buy a decent Senior/Hero member to enroll in a signature campaign that pays more then YoBit and more then you current rank . You should get the amount spent after 2-3 if you are that active .
There are allot of ways to let your bitcoins grow but what i know is that there are allot of wallets on the internet who are not trusted so becareful witch one you want to pick and put your trust in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 05, 2016, 03:14:14 AM

You won't be wasting your bitcoin in there but for sure you would lose a lot of time in it... Besides OP says that he/she wants to invest into something either it is a long term or short term.. Nowadays almost every investment sites have too good to be true promises which we all know is a scam...

I have the same idea as yours. really it's very difficult to know which sites had scammed or not?
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2016, 01:15:25 AM
Just received some BTC from exchange, So do I save it for long time or invest some project for short time?
I need some advances for this . Thank you

i recomended to saving 50% and invest 25% at short time project then use 25% for invest in long time project, i think that's a best way to growing with safe way.

Well for me if you really want to grow your bitcoin for short time then you are going to invest it with trading or you are going to lend it to someone that is going to be trusted and you are going to put some interest to it then you are going to get profit to it. But if you want to have a long term investment then you are just going to hold it for a long time.

According to me better results from your bitcoin wear for doing business in the real world it seems to me that's the business that will be long

Well but for doing to both business in real world and with bitcoin is going to give you good profit and you are going to have 2 sources of income. But
it is just going to depend on you on how you are going to manage your investments properly. Since it is your bitcoin and capital for sure you are going to make importance for it and you are going to grow it.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
September 05, 2016, 01:09:53 AM

You won't be wasting your bitcoin in there but for sure you would lose a lot of time in it... Besides OP says that he/she wants to invest into something either it is a long term or short term.. Nowadays almost every investment sites have too good to be true promises which we all know is a scam...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2016, 01:02:16 AM
Just received some BTC from exchange, So do I save it for long time or invest some project for short time?

i recomended to saving 50% and invest 25% at short time project then use 25% for invest in long time project, i think that's a best way to growing with safe way.

Well for me if you really want to grow your bitcoin for short time then you are going to invest it with trading or you are going to lend it to someone that is going to be trusted and you are going to put some interest to it then you are going to get profit to it. But if you want to have a long term investment then you are just going to hold it for a long time.

According to me better results from your bitcoin wear for doing business in the real world it seems to me that's the business that will be long
September 04, 2016, 11:54:38 PM

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
September 04, 2016, 11:01:03 PM

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
September 04, 2016, 02:15:39 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 04, 2016, 01:35:47 PM
   As member here, I would also like to find some safe way for growing my coins. After reading this thread and many others, I can say with 99 % certainty that there is no such way. I earn same amount as you do, I`m full member only a week and now I have more money coming then week ago. Plus I`m active on several faucets, what brings me some small amounts.
   I`m keeping my coins safe, until I find a good way for growing. I do not trust in anything around here, except some sport books, its what I`m doing almost all my life, and that kind of gambling depends from sport results not from place where are you placing bets.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 04, 2016, 12:49:16 PM
I just say it is a safe way...and can not accept that some people say it is not so...

Well that is because are people already learned a lesson about cloud mining and your site is a cloud mining website and that is not a safe way to Grow
the bitcoins of investors. They are used to it about the case of hash ocean and a lot of people trusted that site at all and did invested a lot of money. Don't be too pushy if people are not trusting your business.

you are wrong about my system like many other are...

My system is not a cloudmining system...
it was a system about a cloudmining site.

And
now it is a system about an old cloudmining site (lol)

and it keeps up making profit and above all fun.

I think people are going to believe you if you are going to clean first your red trust to your accounts with that DT users. And even on how many times you are going to explain that system it seems that it is not going to be trusted at all because it looks like a ponzi scheme or cloud mining system at all.

It is impossible to discuss with my red trusters...the proof was 100 times made that my sites have never been ponzi shemes.
So far,all my sites have give out more than people have invested.
Now because people are so doubtfull...it is impossible to invest fresh money in my u2 system.
All is given for free and only earned money is possible to reinvest.

Why it is going to be impossible to discuss with them if you really want to clear your name? If your u2 system is really consists of good strategy and that is not a ponzi or cloud mining then I am pretty sure that they are going to trust you and they are going to remove the red flag they have given to you. Don't blame the doubts of the people as they just want to be safe.

If their only argument is that my English is bad and my design is horrible it is not worth to discuss with such people...

What can it change if my trust changes in green?
would it held it away from scam? (lol)
No...

My system is working perfectly and I do not need new members...
I agree it would be more fun with more members...global earning certainly better,but with more members it is possible that the average earning fall down...

It is why people who are more interested by the average earning than the fun...do not promote my system...(lol)

i'm just on the forum to correct if wrong things are said about investment not to change my red trust in green.
My system is just an example...no need to use it if it does not please...
Google helps me to have visitors...
By the way...if "googlers" find my page with my turtle eggs...it makes me same income than if someone from this forum visits my u2 site...

September 04, 2016, 12:19:46 PM
I just say it is a safe way...and can not accept that some people say it is not so...

Well that is because are people already learned a lesson about cloud mining and your site is a cloud mining website and that is not a safe way to Grow
the bitcoins of investors. They are used to it about the case of hash ocean and a lot of people trusted that site at all and did invested a lot of money. Don't be too pushy if people are not trusting your business.

you are wrong about my system like many other are...

My system is not a cloudmining system...
it was a system about a cloudmining site.

And
now it is a system about an old cloudmining site (lol)

and it keeps up making profit and above all fun.

I think people are going to believe you if you are going to clean first your red trust to your accounts with that DT users. And even on how many times you are going to explain that system it seems that it is not going to be trusted at all because it looks like a ponzi scheme or cloud mining system at all.

It is impossible to discuss with my red trusters...the proof was 100 times made that my sites have never been ponzi shemes.
Now because people are so doubtfull...it is impossible to invest fresh money in my u2 system.

Why it is going to be impossible to discuss with them if you really want to clear your name? If your u2 system is really consists of good strategy and that is not a ponzi or cloud mining then I am pretty sure that they are going to trust you and they are going to remove the red flag they have given to you. Don't blame the doubts of the people as they just want to be safe.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 04, 2016, 12:14:55 PM

Let me ask you a question, where do you earn those bitcoins from? Why do you give them away for free if you don't need investment from your users and if you are not getting anything?

My site makes satoshi exactly the same way faucets...

but members can use the site like a classic faucet...or trade...it is so simple to understand.

My red trusters have not understood this...
I asked just investment to dispatch the earning...in an economical way...like share's market.
This was impossible to be understood by my redtrusters...
in fact one has not understood...and the other once have just followed the first red truster...like sheep...

One can say that my systems make not enough profit
One can say that my systems are not fun and not interesting and waste of time...
But I can not accept that It is said I'm a scammer and a ponzi sheme runner...In reality...all my red trusters should be red trusted for dispaying lyings...but you will never see a red trust on this forum comming from me...

286 people have tested my u2 system...no one has said somewhere I am a scammer...only no-users have talked about wrongly.

Why should I not give away my earnings?
most of it comes because I have members.
Am I a scammer or a ponzi runner just because I give away most of my earning?
I do it already for over 20 years...
I have not awaited forums to practice the cashback...
Do not forget that my dot com and dot net is not free...
Am I for this a scammer?

have you see scammed people here?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faucet-re-investment-trading-3500-sat-offeredpayout-faucethub-possible-1211196

No...only talks from no users and serious questions from users who take the time to understand and to have fun...

September 04, 2016, 12:06:30 PM

Well altcoin market have many more tools to enhance your earning potential.

As now if you have BTC in wallet then better way to go with any PoS wallet service provider. Also have to do more research for cryptocurrency to stake in wallet.

Staking is provided by PoS wallet service which gives daily stake for your staking in wallet.

Or you can go for mining by investing in Rig.

I will do this , Please give me the links for POS wallet services. Thank you
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
September 04, 2016, 11:39:11 AM

Well altcoin market have many more tools to enhance your earning potential.

As now if you have BTC in wallet then better way to go with any PoS wallet service provider. Also have to do more research for cryptocurrency to stake in wallet.

Staking is provided by PoS wallet service which gives daily stake for your staking in wallet.

Or you can go for mining by investing in Rig.
September 04, 2016, 11:30:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: