Pages:
Author

Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ? - page 50. (Read 126064 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 23, 2016, 05:04:19 AM
Put it on trading market,for safer way
Buy or sell coins which can be make profit.

Need time,but I think is safer if u gambling or invest
Nothing safe if you choose gambling , and most likely you lose your funds without chance if you know the word of "greedy"
But, better to trading your bitcoin to altcoin and sell it after reach your goal , that's more safer than gambling.

trading altcion is much better than gambling because the risk on gambling is much higher  compare to trading but remember on trading altcoin because  there are a lot of  scam coins out there which is a really waste of money.   Being greedy is commonly  thing we experience when we are  playing gambling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
August 23, 2016, 03:19:01 AM

Nothing safe if you choose gambling , and most likely you lose your funds without chance if you know the word of "greedy"
But, better to trading your bitcoin to altcoin and sell it after reach your goal , that's more safer than gambling.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 23, 2016, 03:14:07 AM

Activity: 672
August 23, 2016, 03:01:36 AM
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!

There is no safe method that can generate me or you money easily and safe because investing in something involves high risk and the higher the risk is the higher the profit can be.
I'm looking too where to invest my money online but until now I see only the new altcoins can be a potential but has high risk too.

New altcoins are never trusted in the market so don't be mad by trading them because some of them are just scam and disappears after some investments so you will just lose your money, try to trade some other trusted and a little older altcoins that has a good history.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
August 22, 2016, 06:05:53 AM
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Thanks!

There is no safe method that can generate me or you money easily and safe because investing in something involves high risk and the higher the risk is the higher the profit can be.
I'm looking too where to invest my money online but until now I see only the new altcoins can be a potential but has high risk too.

Altcoin investment is very risky to do with since the longer your money will be floating there the more riskier it will tske for you since there are.many ico nowadays ara suddenly turns scam or some other didn't really have a coins and just intend to scam for their false project. But you can actually see the potential of the coin if the dev used reputed escrow and have nice vision for his coin to grow in the future and that thing should be really a good thing to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2016, 04:08:46 PM
Thanks!

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 19, 2016, 02:35:23 PM
I'd recommend signature campaigns. You'd grow both of your accounts (Wallet and BTCTalk) at the same time. Find the best campaign suitable for you (I would recomment Bitvest or 777Coin), a good paying one. This is 100% safe as you have to risk no money.

it is earn bitcoin, not grow bitcoin. grow bitcoin do some ways such as trade. Your suggestions are also not so good, the signature campaign of both pay is very low.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
August 19, 2016, 01:28:23 PM
I'd recommend signature campaigns. You'd grow both of your accounts (Wallet and BTCTalk) at the same time. Find the best campaign suitable for you (I would recomment Bitvest or 777Coin), a good paying one. This is 100% safe as you have to risk no money.
August 19, 2016, 01:25:39 PM
when you talk about investing, there is nothing that can be safe 100%. because investment always involves some risk for potential profit or loss. you can earn that daily amount you want by trading but as I told you it is a risky one

i agree, every investment is risky as that site can just simply scam  you so that wouldn't be a nice thing, other good way to earn is trading as less chance of scam

There is no such investment that is easy thing to earn, and yes all of them are risky it is going to depend on how you are going to take it. And going to get focus with it. There is no such safe way to grow your bitcoins, you really need to work hard for it and take the risk so that you are going to grow your bitcoins.

hard work is indeed a major financier in anything, but I think in the work to grow bitcoin there are 2 ways: free or premium. If you want the premium then the thing to do is to borrow as much money as possible and used to purchase all of the bitcoin when low prices after it was stored until the price of the bitcoin is very high

OP is asking for growing his own bitcoins but not for earning profits by lending money from other and buying bitcoins.
And borrowing bitcoins from others is never a good choice as we never know if the price will grow soon or not and we have to give their money back after sometime, and what if the price dropped in place of growing? How will you pay the loan?
Activity: 154
August 19, 2016, 01:03:37 PM
when you talk about investing, there is nothing that can be safe 100%. because investment always involves some risk for potential profit or loss. you can earn that daily amount you want by trading but as I told you it is a risky one

i agree, every investment is risky as that site can just simply scam  you so that wouldn't be a nice thing, other good way to earn is trading as less chance of scam

There is no such investment that is easy thing to earn, and yes all of them are risky it is going to depend on how you are going to take it. And going to get focus with it. There is no such safe way to grow your bitcoins, you really need to work hard for it and take the risk so that you are going to grow your bitcoins.

hard work is indeed a major financier in anything, but I think in the work to grow bitcoin there are 2 ways: free or premium. If you want the premium then the thing to do is to borrow as much money as possible and used to purchase all of the bitcoin when low prices after it was stored until the price of the bitcoin is very high
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
August 18, 2016, 07:42:28 PM
Thanks!
I dont think if gambling makes your bitcoin grows, but I'm sure in trading there is big chance  grow your coin, but I'm not use to it I just want to suggest with it, And I know you will earn in signature campaigns a lot depends to your effort on posting here just don't be tricked by those cloudmining sites because all we know that kind of sites are scam. And i don't think if investing right now is good way to grow your coins, but if yes, where is the good place to invest  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 18, 2016, 12:59:44 PM

if you invest for free it is unrisky
and if you can withdraw easily you have the proof quickly that it is not a scam.
Activity: 162
Crypto is love, crypto is life
August 18, 2016, 12:04:31 PM

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 15, 2016, 09:10:43 PM
That's the normal trend of ethereum I guess, they will be down big and in a short time it will back up again, that is how it played there. Therefore, I really don't trust so much on ethereum for my long term investment due to lack of price stability.

Altcoins are never good for long term investments because their price changes in hours, whether it is ethereum lisk or any other altcoin, you should just trade them for short term for earning profits but no one should hold them like bitcoins for earning profits because it will just make you lose.

I think that is going to be a good long term investment just choose the alt coins that has the potential to pump for the next months and even years.
I know you can easily find out for the alt coins that are going to pump in the future and I'm sure you are going to see that it is a good and safe way to grow your bitcoins with it.
If you are skillful enough to know is good for long term and you know that you can have profit to it. Because of many shit coin in exchange you need to choose wisely  before hold it for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1932
August 15, 2016, 08:57:26 PM
That's the normal trend of ethereum I guess, they will be down big and in a short time it will back up again, that is how it played there. Therefore, I really don't trust so much on ethereum for my long term investment due to lack of price stability.

Altcoins are never good for long term investments because their price changes in hours, whether it is ethereum lisk or any other altcoin, you should just trade them for short term for earning profits but no one should hold them like bitcoins for earning profits because it will just make you lose.

I think that is going to be a good long term investment just choose the alt coins that has the potential to pump for the next months and even years.
I know you can easily find out for the alt coins that are going to pump in the future and I'm sure you are going to see that it is a good and safe way to grow your bitcoins with it.
If you were smart in the prediction of coin surely it's a good long term business, cuman I often confusion where the coin is nice and no,
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
August 15, 2016, 09:04:56 AM

I don't agree with you. every altcoins are not same, and lisk and ethereum are not that altcoins which will get dead, price down and ups is an usual thiing. it is  happening with bitcoin too,
if we consider your words correct then bitcoin is also not a worthy currency  to safe for future and hold because bitcoin's price is also get down,
there are some quality and good altcoins which are good for hold and trade for long term. like xaur, lisk, waves, eth,
If your worried about price Volatility well its good for you to stay away in altcoin trading, if your a skillful trader that's the best time when the price you monitored is volatile, in that you will earn profit easyly but also vise versa thats why you need to monitor it if you don't want to lose any single amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
August 14, 2016, 10:30:23 PM

I don't agree with you. every altcoins are not same, and lisk and ethereum are not that altcoins which will get dead, price down and ups is an usual thiing. it is  happening with bitcoin too,
if we consider your words correct then bitcoin is also not a worthy currency  to safe for future and hold because bitcoin's price is also get down,
there are some quality and good altcoins which are good for hold and trade for long term. like xaur, lisk, waves, eth,
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 14, 2016, 10:15:30 PM
for me the safer way to growing our btcoin is building ethereum mining rig, the rate of ethereum is very interesting to me, also i can earn consistent profit each month with mining.
I did not hear about it before, can you please explain about it a bit more, I think trading, selling goods and activities similar to this, are best way.

I think a lot of people are suggesting that. Building their own ethereum mining rig is really their suggestion to grow their bitcoins. But if you are going to have a lot of source of earning in crypto currency that is going to be better and you are the one that is going to benefit out of it.
And all of what you have said are right.

I dint know it were profitable to get a mining rig directed to eth, i believed only bitcoin were the best way to monetize the rigs, soo its time to search about it and see if it will worth or not the investment.
I think its not a good idea to buy  a mining rig for ETH honestly i still lost faith at this altcoin when dao hack issue is happen..
You can be trust it easily because they are already been done in hacking experience.
The only thing the best to invest and to grow your bitcoins for the safety is to trade bitcoin/usd or usd/bitcoin this is the best to do right now if you have 1 btc set your margin with $5 to $15 you are making a profit with a good margin.. even its a small amount you can make a lots of profit if you are good in setting a margin..
So you are talking about day trading? How I wish I have the skills to make consistent money in day trading, if I could guarantee myself that I can earn even a little percent on a daily basis brought by the movement of the price of bitcoin then I would be willing to invest more than 1 BTC for that.

You should trade altcoins if you can invest 1btc or more then that on it, because altcoin trading is the only source that can earn you good profits on a daily basis as their price keeps growing and dropping everyday or every hour so the careful traders are always making profits with those movements.
but altcoin trading also need a lot of knowledge and learning about trading. everyone who have money to invest can't do trade in altcoin,
choosing a good crypto currency, knowledge about all alts, finding a good exchange to trade, looking at market and price everydays, these are some basic things an altcoin trader should consider, than he may be able to make some daily profit and grow his bitcoin,
August 14, 2016, 12:32:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1106
August 13, 2016, 11:51:12 PM
for me the safer way to growing our btcoin is building ethereum mining rig, the rate of ethereum is very interesting to me, also i can earn consistent profit each month with mining.
yeah it is very good way to grow bitcoin, but only if the ethereum mining produce enough ethereums for you.
I don't have much knowledge about mining but I heard that mining cast high quality and very expensive electricity, and most of miner got lost their money because of lack of knowledge and wrong planing.

could anyone here tell me is ethereum mining really worth?
Before you wanna to defined the ethereum is really worthed or not you can consider about the electricity in your region and for buying a mining rig and open mining calculator for eth maybe you can having a result for the mining ethereum is worthed or not in this time.

Minning ETH is only worth if you have free electricity or very cheap electricity. In my country, electricity is so expensive that i cant even think of even a New Alt coin mining whose difficulty is very low.

I would suggest safe way to grow bitcoins is trading Bitcoins with Altcoins and vice versa.
I think its more profitable in bitcoin to mine than ethereum.
Better to stay at bitcoin because i heard that ethereum will be down soon. its better to stay away and clarified if ethereum will dump again because we experience of bad thing about that before..
Pages:
Jump to: