Pages:
Author

Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ? - page 87. (Read 126064 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 02, 2016, 04:52:39 PM
The currently list to make this are: faucets,captcha services,signature campaing ,lending at poloniex and kraken as i believe they have the same feature as poloniex,and do some trades by your self join all and maximize your income with a low risk options .
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2016, 01:41:05 PM
Safe way ..is to stake or save in on your wallet and wait for the time that bitcoin value will rise,but still we don't know what will happen ,it is fhe very safe then make claims on any alt coin or bitcoins on a faucet then save it again on wallet.

LOL... Funny answer from you dude. Bitcoin will grow according to its value in future by halving and business adoption. From your side you can save the bitcoin in hardware wallet or somewhere else bro.

Yeah if adoption is higher in future then we will see higher price, but the only safe way to earn or grow bitcoins is by joining a signature campaign and start earning on weekly basis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 02, 2016, 01:36:33 PM
Safe way ..is to stake or save in on your wallet and wait for the time that bitcoin value will rise,but still we don't know what will happen ,it is fhe very safe then make claims on any alt coin or bitcoins on a faucet then save it again on wallet.

LOL... Funny answer from you dude. Bitcoin will grow according to its value in future by halving and business adoption. From your side you can save the bitcoin in hardware wallet or somewhere else bro.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 02, 2016, 01:35:27 PM
There is just one safe way for that! Earn on +10  places and all earnings put in one wallet. Amount will grow as much as you work and that is one and only safe way.

If you think to send money from wallet to "anywhere" its a risk. 1 % or 99 % its a risk.

But without a risk there is no gain. Life is gambling, gambling is life!

I don't know any one who become rich with gambling and any other shady works.
you should do your own hard work and get successful. you can't get so much money without doing anything and just to invest your money in gambling sites.

You didn't understand me good. What ever you choose to do hold some risk, like in gambling. So every move you make is gambling.
And I know few people that live from gambling and making money. After all this time in bitcoin world I made more money on poker and roulette then on anything else. In beginning I was losing on dice, but now I play for fun. I don't invest like I did before.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
April 02, 2016, 12:53:04 PM
There is just one safe way for that! Earn on +10  places and all earnings put in one wallet. Amount will grow as much as you work and that is one and only safe way.

If you think to send money from wallet to "anywhere" its a risk. 1 % or 99 % its a risk.

I don't know any one who become rich with gambling and any other shady works.
you should do your own hard work and get successful. you can't get so much money without doing anything and just to invest your money in gambling sites.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 02, 2016, 08:30:52 AM
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!

To me you are in a perfect position to grow your bitcoin without involving other means. Having accumulated your signature earnings to 0.01 is quite a step forward. What i could advice is that you can arrange to be accumulating your coins in a wallet separate from your normal wallet. Make sure that you reach your target for the campaign signatures and once you have been paid, transfer to the separate wallet. Just maintain discipline and check after 6 months and see how much you have accumulated. Keep off any sort of gambling as those coins will be lost.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 02, 2016, 08:14:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
April 02, 2016, 08:10:27 AM
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Thanks!

0.0052 per day is not so bad. you are a member yet in this forum when you'll get promotion and become a Sr member or Full member you can earn 0.01 btc a day easily.
meanwhile you can get some other job in service section, you can offer you skills for bitcoin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 02, 2016, 07:45:00 AM
btc margin lending on poloniex currently gives about 1% per week..  which is 50% PA.   

other than that.. invest it into a good alt coin..  my personal picks are coins that are not just coins..  eg.  dapps, being Lisk..   and SYS ,  sys is still low market cap, its a decentalized market place built into the wallet.  brilliant idea that i forsee many people using.  at current stage its still in beta and not being used yet.  cannot lose buying sys at current prices.    buy sys now or buy lisk after april 11 launch.

Activity: 350
April 02, 2016, 12:35:12 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 30, 2016, 03:31:16 PM
Would be better you make some hyip or instead it make some kind of shares program with the details that you may not roi your investment being free or paid,i doubt anyone would invest with that information.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 30, 2016, 09:33:23 AM
Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ?

This way is very safe:
Just claim for free shares at my U2cloudmining system.
Then you do what you believe is the best for you:
you accumulate free shares using the different free options more or less risky.
Impossible to lose...you can only earn.
Have fun...

Why not?
Minimum risk is this way:
claim shares for free...sell for satoshi...claim shares for free...sell for satoshi...claim shares for free...sell for satoshi...etc...etc...
Of course less profit but faster payout.

It's a way...but not my prefered...if I were you...

Arent you tired to try to force anyone new to join at your cloudcompany?We already know that those clouds arent profitable,or the roi is around 3 years from the investment if reach that period online,soo stop trying to force new users to use something that is dead.

Are you forced?
Where you forced?

Noboddy is forced to claim for free...
I would be interested how you calculate the ROI for my system where the investment is for free...
The start-investors have invested arround 0.4 BTC...
Do you think they have been forced to invest?
Do you think they have not known that investment is always a little risky?
Do you think they do not know that they will perhaps never ROY?
If investors for free only ROY 80% they will earn 80% of investment for free...but if investors for..."not free" ROy only 80% they will loose 20%

You see most of the investors who have spend 0.001 BTC or more have talked with me and have estimated the risk.
But...if it goes not worse than now...i belive that all investors for "not free" will ROY a day...

In fun honesty...since I programme cash systems for free or not for free...my investors and members have always made cash...
i'm winspiral not losespiral (lol)
Activity: 476
March 30, 2016, 09:18:45 AM
Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ?

This way is very safe:
Just claim for free shares at my U2cloudmining system.
Then you do what you believe is the best for you:
you accumulate free shares using the different free options more or less risky.
Impossible to lose...you can only earn.
Have fun...

Why not?
Minimum risk is this way:
claim shares for free...sell for satoshi...claim shares for free...sell for satoshi...claim shares for free...sell for satoshi...etc...etc...
Of course less profit but faster payout.

It's a way...but not my prefered...if I were you...

Arent you tired to try to force anyone new to join at your cloudcompany?We already know that those clouds arent profitable,or the roi is around 3 years from the investment if reach that period online,soo stop trying to force new users to use something that is dead.
Activity: 406
March 30, 2016, 06:54:40 AM
Thanks!

0,0052 per day is not bad thing, you get around 2 $ per day so keep it, and don't gamble you other money, better just keep them because price of bitcoin should rise  every day now so if you'll keep money you will get even more later
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 05:12:09 AM
i need help from u all i lost alot of money and bitcoin in betting and i have to pay 0.5btc loan at btcpop how can i repay that i have no money left now..please suggest me some ways to earn bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 30, 2016, 05:08:37 AM
Thanks!

This time you join the signature campaign yobit and yobit has the advantage with payments every day. so if you want to earn 0.0052 per day. you must have a rank at least Sr.member and making 20 post per day. then you can get 0.006/day.

there are other ways besides the signature campaign, which is trading altcoins. You can get more than 0.0052 per day and it all depends on your capital. but this way it maybe not too safe and depends your strategy Smiley

Do same some people do:
invest for free in my U2cloudmining system only if you have not better earning under the elbow...
it takes few seconds per day...and it is no waste of time because you only claim if you have not better income.
So you will earn even when you have better income otherwhere because your "work" makes you dividends even during your sleep.

And above all you have fun to manage your portofollio like a shareholder because you are then a real shareholder...(lol)
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 30, 2016, 04:57:24 AM
Thanks!

This time you join the signature campaign yobit and yobit has the advantage with payments every day. so if you want to earn 0.0052 per day. you must have a rank at least Sr.member and making 20 post per day. then you can get 0.006/day.

there are other ways besides the signature campaign, which is trading altcoins. You can get more than 0.0052 per day and it all depends on your capital. but this way it maybe not too safe and depends your strategy Smiley
March 29, 2016, 10:52:39 PM
You wanna to have an account with rank above with quality posts for sell ?Well i doubt those who have such accounts would even think to sell for some pennies something they can earn doing the signatures.
Activity: 266
March 28, 2016, 02:43:11 PM
I think its better to save your bitcoins first and buy high rank account so that you can earn more.. but you should choose a high rank account and high quality post so that you can easily join in high paying campaign.. Also you can try trading low risk and high profit just buy a cheap altcoin and sell it when the price is high.. you can make a profit with that..
March 28, 2016, 02:02:49 PM
Unfortunately there are no safe way to grow bitcoin, every way to increase your bitcoin has a risk except you are earning bitcoin from signature campaign and freelance job

No ,there are some safe ways to invest,with a minimum risk on them ,poloniex lending service is one of the,one of the biggest exchange if not the biggest,now able to hold almost any hacker attack ,and well the wallets are all safe,but besides it i guess bitrexx offer the same service ,i dont know others projects stable and worthing investment buy be sure that are more.
Pages:
Jump to: