Pages:
Author

Topic: Any site still giving away bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
June 11, 2017, 05:16:01 AM
No, other than faucet site only at there you can get bitcoin for free.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 11, 2017, 02:03:47 AM
facute giving free Bitcoin, But facute and PTC site are called waste of time. you cant earn more Bitcoin doing facute and PTC site. Stay this forum,try to better quality post, You can earn some money from this forum doing simple task.

Faucet earning is consider as micro earnings in bitcoin. You can able to make some satoshis only for a day but if you are involved in signature designing and front end development project. You can get into the project. Get the proper reference if you are in low rank and try to explore more bitcoin related investments to make the bitcoin.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
June 11, 2017, 12:46:39 AM
The price of bitcoin has gone so high and the transaction fees also risen. Getting free bitcoins is no longer feasible given the high transaction fees. Whatever number of bitcoins you may get, it might be difficult to transfer them to your wallet because of the transaction fees. The only option in getting free bitcoins is to be patient and collect them for a longer time. When you have accumulated enough, it will be easier to transfer them to your wallet. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
June 11, 2017, 12:13:41 AM
You can get 0.001 btc for signing up on Unocoin. You need to verify your id there in order to withdraw that amount. Currently i dont have the coupon code, but i will search for it and will send you the coupon via pm. Its a great giveaway for begineers.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
June 10, 2017, 05:42:44 PM
Faucets are the simplest and easiest to find out about many people said it already. What about the gambling section of this forum ? There many give aways and promotions free rolls etc. There also free give aways for some altcoins bit please support them then don't just dump. We don't need dumpers. Maybe a revenue exchange site ? You must do a little worth for it though.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 30, 2017, 05:44:06 PM
Faucets are still a good way of getting some bitcoins.
You can take a look at my signature.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
May 30, 2017, 10:01:27 AM
Yes, there faucets, PTC, etc.

Also, you can look at this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

There are lots of nice giveaways!
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
May 30, 2017, 08:43:23 AM
No, theres no site giving their bitcoin for free. You need to work for it. You can do faucets, ptc sites and other way to earn it. But don't waste your time to them. Better focus in this forum. There's a lot of opportunity here which can give you good profit. Bounties, sigcamps and social media campaigns are common source of income here. Try them.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
May 30, 2017, 03:46:16 AM
The value and transactions fees have risen so much that faucets are nearly impossible to use for free bitcoin anymore.

If you really want to test out on mainnet, you could also buy a smaller amount (e.g. 50 usd worth) first to play around before you make the big purchase.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 30, 2017, 02:57:55 AM
~
 install a testnet wallet and claim a couple testnet BTC.
~

it is worth mentioning that TestNet coins have no value, and are used by developers mostly to test bitcoin protocol,...
and please send the amount back to the TestNet faucet from which you claimed it from after you are done testing so they can continue functioning for others who want to test.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
May 30, 2017, 02:27:31 AM
I am working on making my first purchase of Bitcoin (via Coinbase), but don't currently possess any at the moment.

According to one book I have read, a few websites would essentially give away bitcoins to help those new to the Bitcoin world. Unfortunately, the two sites given are no longer active.

Am I too late to the Bitcoin party to get any Bitcoin from anywhere? Before I make my purchase via Coinbase(planning on buying 1BTC), I'd like to experience receiving, sending, spending, etc... a little bit and get familiar with how my wallet program (Electrum) functions.

If there are no websites that provide this service, would anyone be willing to send a Satoshi, or two? Or, would those get eaten up as fees by miners?

Thanks for any help/advice,

Faj

If you want to gain experience, i'd either suggest looking up a good faucet rotator, or install a testnet wallet and claim a couple testnet BTC.

Faucet rotators can probably be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0
But fair warning: if you use faucets to collect dust inputs to your wallets, you might end up paying a fee that is higher than your wallet balance in order to spend these dust inputs!!!

Also, it's far more profitable to get a minimum wage job and convert 1 or 2 bucks and hour to BTC compared to claiming from faucets...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 02:22:27 AM
I am working on making my first purchase of Bitcoin (via Coinbase), but don't currently possess any at the moment.

According to one book I have read, a few websites would essentially give away bitcoins to help those new to the Bitcoin world. Unfortunately, the two sites given are no longer active.

Am I too late to the Bitcoin party to get any Bitcoin from anywhere? Before I make my purchase via Coinbase(planning on buying 1BTC), I'd like to experience receiving, sending, spending, etc... a little bit and get familiar with how my wallet program (Electrum) functions.

If there are no websites that provide this service, would anyone be willing to send a Satoshi, or two? Or, would those get eaten up as fees by miners?

Thanks for any help/advice,

Faj

Pages:
Jump to: