Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Suggestions on Promising ICO Projects? - page 6. (Read 9916 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 105
Hi, just wanted to know what interesting blockchain projects you guys have seen, am looking to invest in some promising ICOs, but I'm worried because there are so many scams around with ICO projects these days. I've gotten some suggestions to look at IEOs instead, but I believe that some ICOs projects really have interesting concepts and developments that have the potential to be successful and don't want to miss out on ICOs completely. Any ideas? Is this a smart thing to do?
If you're merely looking for profit, I think the safest way to do it is to join the IEO on the three biggest exchanges today, Binance, Okex and Houbi. However, it is very difficult to join their IEO because they use the lottery to choose who can buy. But the price of tokens after IEO is always 2 to 3 times higher than IEO prices. That's my choice.
I supposed to believe you and think of that huge incline but somehow, we can't get that assurance of having 2-3 times higher cause in the first, we are depending on the market demand and still, the market is volatile all the time.

Since OP is looking for ICO projects, I'm afraid I can't give you the correct answer nor I found ICO that can be of 100% trusted. Looking by your own will simply put your self more aware of the market and give you more learnings.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Hi, just wanted to know what interesting blockchain projects you guys have seen, am looking to invest in some promising ICOs, but I'm worried because there are so many scams around with ICO projects these days. I've gotten some suggestions to look at IEOs instead, but I believe that some ICOs projects really have interesting concepts and developments that have the potential to be successful and don't want to miss out on ICOs completely. Any ideas? Is this a smart thing to do?
If you're merely looking for profit, I think the safest way to do it is to join the IEO on the three biggest exchanges today, Binance, Okex and Houbi. However, it is very difficult to join their IEO because they use the lottery to choose who can buy. But the price of tokens after IEO is always 2 to 3 times higher than IEO prices. That's my choice.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Maybe you should be more careful, this is what you need to do. it's not enough to just see the concept if you want to invest in the ICO. see also the product offered and the team that is in it, whether it's a real team or just a fake team. Because of what ?? too much now, projects that have good concepts, but in the end will be a scam project too. be more careful ??
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I would like to recommend joining the MinedBlock IEO on the Dcoin exchange. The 2nd phase of the IEO will end today so check it out now and decide if you like the buy or not.

IEO in Dcoin: https://www.dcoin.com/ieo/MBTU_15
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
if in my opinion it is better to invest your funds ethereum.ETH is an investment for the long term. in a few days ethereum is very impressive increase. see the development of ico is now very difficult to predict, but all of that on your side will take steps. that's just my suggestion
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
TOKOIN.IO

its hard to find a good ICO project for now,
because a lot of good project run on IEO my friend
but, all decision is in your hands, you can see an ICO project lists at ICO rating site,, remember to do your own research before you drop your money mate

i think ICO - IEO is same shit. its not necessary, for example -  Azbit ICO and Azbit IEO, project is one, and fundraising method is different,
ADAB ICO and ADAB IEO. they are all same shit. choose your favorite Project and buy, you Dont Care  fundraising method name, if you like project  - it is ICO or IEO its not major.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
Except investors no one can say that they might made big funds on this ICO or that ICO.

You need to analyze the project using the ICO listing site like ICObench or some of the listing site on your belief to check and read more about it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov

its hard to find a good ICO project for now,
because a lot of good project run on IEO my friend
but, all decision is in your hands, you can see an ICO project lists at ICO rating site,, remember to do your own research before you drop your money mate
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
If you are feeling doubt to choose the best one and i can give the best recommendation for you to visit icodrop. IEOs started from icos and i have participated in harmony ICO that this time already created a cooperation with binance to get listed instantly. I used icodrop to get the best ico this time and a lot of big potential icos listed on icodrop. I participated in some best icos that gives me 10x instantly just like TOP network too.
Activity: 337
Merit: 1
i can suggest  Next Binance Lounchpad.
weit for new Coin announsment. and buy on lounchpad.

i have my favorits, but check and invest after this.

you can check this projects :
https://tecracoin.io/
https://www.assetstream.co/
https://www.deepcloudai.com/
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: