Pages:
Author

Topic: Any techniques in investing in bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 610 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 09, 2017, 11:11:43 AM
Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

knowledge is paramount. and experience will teach you to search for every convenience, but remember all that always there are risks. so you have to find a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 11:05:36 AM
You will not get links here for investment as it is unlike to other social forum
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 09, 2017, 09:57:28 AM
I have no experience in investment but I would like to invest please advice given to me
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
November 09, 2017, 09:39:36 AM
I assume that you are not talking about trading here as that can be belonging to another section of the forum. As for me, am not actually an expert in anything especially when talking about investment even with cryptocurrency and that can be the reason why I had been to many scams before finding myself here in this forum where I learned many things about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.

As to the best way in investing with Bitcoin is just to buy when the value is at the dip so that you can be entering into Bitcoin at a cheaper rate and just HODL it for sometime because generally we are expecting its rise on the short-term basis into $10,000 if not happening within this year then probably within the first quarter of 2018 (am not a good prophet of bloom though so don't use my statement here as a guide). Now, if you are adventurous enough am sure you can find a good programs out there which are involved in real trading...they can do the trading for you and you can be a part of the pooling of capital for the said purpose. However, always be careful as scam artists are always around whenever there is money involved.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 09:30:01 AM
Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.
Pages:
Jump to: