Pages:
Author

Topic: Any truth to this bruce ? (burce lureing minors in to fag hotel in spain) - page 2. (Read 12698 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Jeez Gerken... I

don't what.

um.

fff jeeeez.

I'm...
Activity: 686
Merit: 564
I don't think it has anything to with NG trying to get back sure it's coming from NG but facts are facts doesn't matter whom it comes from
Have you actually read the post you linked to? He spends quite a lot of it ranting about how Bitcoin users are trying to discredit him by linking him to MyBitcoin. Also, insinuations are not facts. The facts are that he's arranging a meet-up of Bitcoin users at a hotel that caters to gays, and that some Bitcoin users are under 18. When you put it like that it's rather different from nanoaimogold's insinuation that he's luring underage boys back to his hotel room for dubious purposes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
if I could be bothered I whois buttcoin and send them a threatening letter in the mail or something!! just to show them they can't bully everyone with their terrorist tactics!!

I'm sure that would teach them a thing or two.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
lol
http://www.axelhotels.com/barcelona/index.php?lang=en&gclid=CJGr87y656oCFSY0QgodwmaO8A

Hetro Friendly

it's a fucking Bath house

this is literally a image from there site !

Your telling me some fag at a homo bathhouse is holding a bitcoin conference there I mean that's just fucking weird seriously

just saying what ever call me a homophobe i admit it I don't like gays and i don't agree with it

just asking questions as to the intentions of Bruce

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
OP - you're an embarrassing idiot.
The thread linked to is a non-story by a twit - reposting it is pointless.

The hotel is mixed straight/gay.  Inviting people of any age to it for a meetup is a non-issue.
Inviting an underage person alone  to a hotel *room* would be an issue - whether you're publicly gay or not.

This thread is pathetic.
Activity: 123
I was considering doing some business with Nanaimo Gold way back in the day. Then I read some of his forum posts here. If you want to be charitable, the guy is a loud spoken, dimwitted and malicious internet troll. If you want to be blunt, he's a racist homophobe who is worried about fluoridation in the water.

And the more I read the less I liked the guy. Now I'm going through some of the stuff on talkgold and reaffirming my initial impressions.

Fuck Shane Smith and his homophobia.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Isn't this the same host that hosts buttcoin.org, the known terrorist anti-bitcoin site?

I like that you left out "illuminati" and "jew", so as not to go full-retard. It's just a pity the rest of this topic makes up for it.

fuck you, pretty sure buttcoins been behind every single major attack against bitcoin!! They've done nothing but insult bitcoins good name and organise all that kinda shit! if I could be bothered I whois buttcoin and send them a threatening letter in the mail or something!! just to show them they can't bully everyone with their terrorist tactics!!

Activity: 756
Isn't this the same host that hosts buttcoin.org, the known terrorist anti-bitcoin site?

I like that you left out "illuminati" and "jew", so as not to go full-retard. It's just a pity the rest of this topic makes up for it.

fuck you, pretty sure buttcoins been behind every single major attack against bitcoin!! They've done nothing but insult bitcoins good name and organise all that kinda shit! if I could be bothered I whois buttcoin and send them a threatening letter in the mail or something!! just to show them they can't bully everyone with their terrorist tactics!!
Activity: 308

Activity: 770
Merit: 502
p.s. Does every episode have fucked aspect ratio or just this one?

ionno, that was the first video of them I seen and all I recalled was the hot women in it. Then closed it.
Activity: 130
I don't think it has anything to with NG trying to get back sure it's coming from NG but facts are facts doesn't matter whom it comes from
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

I'm on a crappy $5 webhost, so I'd have to say no.
Activity: 686
Merit: 564
Hah. Nice idea, but no - buttcoin.org is on a completely different host that I haven't encountered in relation to MyBitcoin, Privacy Shark, any of the Privacy Shark-registered domains I've looked at, or any site even remotely related to any of the above.
Ioono, it was the one released some time around when the conference was going on or after. Oh she was something else I tell ya. Deliciously scrumptious .

Edit:
Between 50:00 and 53:00

http://onlyonetv.com/2011/08/the-bitcoin-show-episode-038/

Thanks, checking it out now Smiley

p.s. Does every episode have fucked aspect ratio or just this one?
Activity: 756
Attempt by nanaimogold to distract from the links between him and MyBitcoin, at a guess - nanaimogold.com isn't just on any random Canadian hosting provider. There's a whole bunch of interlinked sites that appear to be run by either the same people or people that know each other due to lots of similarities in hosting setups (many use FreeBSD, one particular obscure and uncommon webserver, are on the same hosting provider in the same range of IP addresses, have PrivacyShark-registered domains, that kind of thing). One of these sites is link2voip.com: they use FreeBSD, that webserver, and that host provider and IP address range. (They also linked to e-gold with the same referral code as PrivacyShark back when both accepted it for payment.) Oddly if you look at their facilities information the listed IPs for their Candian VOIP servers 66.51.127.173 and 66.51.110.210 aren't on that IP address range. In fact...

Code:
$ nslookup www.nanaimogold.com
Server:         8.8.4.4
Address:        8.8.4.4#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   www.nanaimogold.com
Address: 66.51.99.35

$ whois 66.51.99.35

Tera-byte Dot Com Inc. TERA-BYTE-2 (NET-66-51-96-0-1) 66.51.96.0 - 66.51.127.255
American Registry for Internet Numbers NET66 (NET-66-0-0-0-0) 66.0.0.0 - 66.255.255.255

$ whois 66.51.127.173

Tera-byte Dot Com Inc. TERA-BYTE-2 (NET-66-51-96-0-1) 66.51.96.0 - 66.51.127.255
American Registry for Internet Numbers NET66 (NET-66-0-0-0-0) 66.0.0.0 - 66.255.255.255
Same hosting provider for nanaimogold.com as for those VOIP servers. Funny that. (This happens a lot when you dig into the people and companies surrounding MyBitcoin and PrivacyShark... they're all so incredibly intertwined.)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502
Ioono, it was the one released some time around when the conference was going on or after. Oh she was something else I tell ya. Deliciously scrumptious .

Edit:
Between 50:00 and 53:00

http://onlyonetv.com/2011/08/the-bitcoin-show-episode-038/
Not sticking for the guy, but wasn't he the one, eye groping that hot chick in the last bitcoin video in the end? I mean he was down right starring at them sexy legs of that fine women Grin. That is if I am talking about the correct bruce.

I think I just found a reason to watch Bruce's videos... now, what episode was that? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Not sticking for the guy, but wasn't he the one, eye groping that hot chick in the last bitcoin video in the end? I mean he was down right starring at them sexy legs of that fine women Grin. That is if I am talking about the correct bruce.

Haha this is exactly what I thought when I read the OP.
Activity: 312
Bear in mind when you read the below; The bitcoin "community" is composed mostly of minors, awkward boys excited by cryptography and game play;
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-users-and-developers-meetup-bruce-wagner-european-tour-4432

Ahhh, I can't believe I missed all those "awkward boys excited by cryptography and game play" at the recent conference in NY.  I'll be sure to make the next one!
Pages:
Jump to: