Pages:
Author

Topic: Any upcoming gems like Celestia? - page 2. (Read 225 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
February 12, 2024, 11:56:31 PM
Now, I don't think I'm gonna buy TIA now as it's value has gone through the roof with its current MC over 3B. My question, what new crypto projects would you recommend to buy in the coming months to get something similar to TIA? So basically, a) fresh/new technology, great fundamentals b) market cap not too big (FDV is another story) c) can be used to potentially qualify you for new airdrops, etc?

At this point, I am looking at projects like Starknet, Polyhedra, Blast, Taiko, Eigenlayer, Wormhole, Mode, Drift Protocol, zkSync. Your thoughts? Sorry for the wall of text lol..
Well if you have extra fund then theres no harm on staking some tia for a lot will definitely absorbed tia hype on modular for potential airdrop.

My suggestion that currently mid to low valuation is pyth and dym. These two have common with tia in terms of tech and marketcap when tia still on early stage. I am currently doing some of your mentioned projects but not all like some whose got endef like worm, not sure if Im gonna get eliigible with that as Ive only done few trasanctions and they already did the snapshot.

Dont also sleep on some dapp projects that utilize eigenlayer points. Like puffer and renzo, also the good thing is you needed eth for this which unlikely to go down due to lsdfi activity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 60
February 12, 2024, 08:06:01 PM
I had time to invest in TIA but only for the short term. So I have sold it now after making some profits. Because I was also starting to think that Tia might already find it difficult to climb back any further. But the ecosystem that exists in Tia still looks potential. So I will probably wait for a correction and go back in.

I also monitor IMX but I haven't bought it yet because the price has gone up while I was still analyzing. So I'm still looking for something else at the moment. And hopefully someone will share good projects here. Any information, no matter how small, would be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 93
Merit: 22
February 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM
I rarely invest in new projects. But lately I am accumulating Worldcoins after I saw a post in the local altcoins section shared by my local users. So I started to be interested in researching further and finally I decided to accumulate it from then on. Because the price has not yet increased quite high enough. And his ranking is still not in the top 100 of CMC. So I hope I'm not too late to the party. Because maybe this will also be one of my initial investments in new project altcoins.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
February 12, 2024, 07:28:07 PM

TIA is a good project and seems there's a potential to hold for a long term.
Aside from TIA I also have these.
  • Arbitrum
  • Chainlink

Why not give a large allocation on Bitcoin to less worry?

You know, I usually don't invest in Bitcoin due to its market cap size. Too big. I sticked to alts through all these years and it worked well for me. You should just know when to exit lol. Arbitrum is a great project, but I feel I could be late for it just as with TIA, it has gone up already. Chainlink is also a great pick, but it's a top-10 coin, and as I said, I try to go for way smaller caps, under 1B is what I'm looking for.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
February 12, 2024, 07:21:43 PM
Currently sourcing for a recommendation isn't the right option the best is stick on your portfolio and invest with only amount that is cool for you to lose because I have heard numerous stories about investment due to some people ideas he went on using his school fee ( tuition fee) to invest in crypto with the mindset to recover it in Hundred folds but he instinct was wrong or do i say he reasoning was wrong since he ended wasting the money on crypto. Like I will always you stick to bitcoin or just buy few of top 30 altcoins and hold during bull run instead of jumping from one token to another.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 12, 2024, 07:18:29 PM
At this point, I am looking at projects like Starknet, Polyhedra, Blast, Taiko, Eigenlayer, Wormhole, Mode, Drift Protocol, zkSync. Your thoughts? Sorry for the wall of text lol..
All of these aren't bad investments as per see but still, you need to be careful.  I didn't give my full investment on altcoins or new projects, it's very risky and I can't afford it.

TIA is a good project and seems there's a potential to hold for a long term.
Aside from TIA I also have these.
  • Arbitrum
  • Chainlink

Why not give a large allocation on Bitcoin to less worry?
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
February 12, 2024, 07:01:37 PM
Hey everyone, haven't posted here in a long long time. As I've been looking at the rising crypto markets lately, I started looking for some new promising projects to invest in. And since I am doing my own research now, I've also decided to ask around for opinions here as bitcointalk usually has a great amount of super knowledgeable users.

My whole investing strategy for the previous bull cycles was always pretty dumb simple and straightforward - I buy an alt on an exhcange, hold it for a year or two and sell at OR near the top. I got really lucky in 2017 with buying Verge (XVG) and in 2019 with buying Telcoin (TEL), sold it couple years later for huge gains. And that's pretty much all I did in crypto. Of course I had my fair share of poor decisions too, but they were always offset by big gains made from "lucky" crypto picks.

I've never involved myself in defi/staking/airdrops etc etc. but now as I look at how crypto has evolved, I am trying to broaden my horizons and not just buy and hold a shitcoin hoping it will 100x.

So anyway, at the end of 2023 I've come across a great project called Celestia (TIA). I've been watching its price action for months, researching it and came to the conclusion that it ticks almost all the boxes I'm looking for:

1. It got listed like 4 months ago and already 10x-ed in price
2. As far as I've understood, you can stake it to be eligible for Celestia native airdrops as well as airdrops in upcoming projects like Eigenlayer, Stride, Pryzm, LightLink, Plume etc etc etc, essentially making TIA a golden goose for airdrop staking/farming.

Now, I don't think I'm gonna buy TIA now as it's value has gone through the roof with its current MC over 3B. My question, what new crypto projects would you recommend to buy in the coming months to get something similar to TIA? So basically, a) fresh/new technology, great fundamentals b) market cap not too big (FDV is another story) c) can be used to potentially qualify you for new airdrops, etc?

Pages:
Jump to: