Pages:
Author

Topic: Any website out there to keep track of trade orders - page 2. (Read 259 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I have just started trading and was looking for some platform to keep track of my trades to see if I made profits or losses in the long run.
There are some portfolio managers, but they just track the different crypto coins and their current prices.

Is there any such tool or just google sheets that you are aware of that might be of help to me?

Don't know if there's an automated tool but I have my own way back then:

1) Check the trade history.

2) List it on a spreadsheet or excel.

3) Your columns should have; date, initial capital, profit, loss, changes (either 24h, 1w, etc) and just include what data you want. Study the formulas for easy encoding or you can just do the computation manually.

I have my own spreadsheet back then but I forgot where I stored it. It might be a good reference for you on how to make a simple tracker from scratch.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
I have just started trading and was looking for some platform to keep track of my trades to see if I made profits or losses in the long run.
There are some portfolio managers, but they just track the different crypto coins and their current prices.

Is there any such tool or just google sheets that you are aware of that might be of help to me?

CoinTracking.info has a product like this. The free version is limited to 200 trades and you need to manually import data using CSV exports from exchanges. The paid versions have much higher limits and can interact directly with exchange APIs to automate everything for you.

https://cointracking.info/pro.php

I haven't tried it, but the Pro version (0.015 BTC per year) is somewhat tempting for my trading volumes. I've been doing everything manually in Excel for years and it's a bit time-consuming.

Bitcoin.Tax is another service which should be able to do the same thing. https://bitcoin.tax/
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

What's the need of going for a separate website to record all your trade summaries. The exchange on which you perform the buying and selling itself gives you a detailed information on the trade history. One can keep track of this history and calculate whether this has got any profit or caused loss.

Google sheets can be made according to your necessity. I haven't come across any Google sheets that are created to enroll the trade entries for an overall profit and loss calculation.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Pages:
Jump to: