Pages:
Author

Topic: anybody buying some Bitcoin lately? - page 4. (Read 16593 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
December 19, 2018, 11:29:35 AM
Your strategy is differ from other strategies. Some wait of bitcoin into more deep crash and buy more tokens. Some just wanted to buy a little bit of bitcoin and buy more when the decline will continue. Others just like to enjoy the crash for the investors who are buying. No money to buy is the sad part of being in this forum now. Hold your bitcoin because it can go to moon someday. The value could be in the all time high or the newest high bitcoin price ever in the future.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 19, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
Some very good days for me, I buy at 3300 and sell it today. I have some which I have bought higher and will wait for it to have profit when I sell it. The key is patience. Bitcoin will not do me favors, it does not go up or down when I want but if I wait for the right price it will give me profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
It's at $3,500.  How low can it go? 

I bought more at $3600 and $3400

What's your sweet spot?

Are you waiting for under $1000???

What are you all waiting for? Roll Eyes
I have invested some time ago, which is at a price of $ 3400 and I think SATA has done the right thing. and I'm sure the bitcoin won't suffer any further price reductions of $ 1000. and we need to know today, bitcoin has experienced a fairly good price increase.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
December 19, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
I have been buying bitcoin on and off for the last few weeks when my
disposable income allows. I dont get hung up on the FIAT value too
much although the last 2 or so weeks have presented a great
opportunity to get some more.

For yhe amount i buy at any one time the FIAT value doesnt make a
whole pile of difference,

But

Its the long term which i focus on, 5 years from now will see a difference!
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 19, 2018, 09:01:34 AM
Im sure there are lots in this community that buy bitcoin on this dip because it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin again and earn more in the future, especially those who already sell on the price of $19,000 + Im sure most of them are buying right now.
No doubt there are investors that buy bitcoin even me I bought it wanting to gain good profit when it start to rise and now the market is greening. This is an opportunity to buy because it is cheaper and there are some do not want to lose this chance and regret when the price really increase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

What's your sweet spot?

The best method is to buy bitcoin by cascade method gradually, investing small amounts. Thus, we can minimize the risks and buy at a good price. I do just that.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 19, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
all i can say about this is that during the past couple of weeks that price has been in $3k range there has been a lot of on-chain activity and also decentralized p2p markets where a lot of whales have been buying bitcoin in these places at cheaper prices and storing them in their cold storages. you can see that a lot of new bitcoin addresses have entered the rich lists just because of the recent drop!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
December 18, 2018, 10:47:13 PM
Im sure there are lots in this community that buy bitcoin on this dip because it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin again and earn more in the future, especially those who already sell on the price of $19,000 + Im sure most of them are buying right now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

What's your sweet spot?

maybe to go down again it's already difficult, then chances are prices will increase, so now we can start buying, but buy safer gradually, because it's safer and we can always monitor price movements from time to time, no need to wait for prices to be too low , now we start buying. bitcoin will always give good hope if we believe.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
December 18, 2018, 10:09:08 PM
It's at $3,500.  How low can it go?  

What's your sweet spot?

Well, you cannot predict the bitcoin price as well the altcoins price, but i think buying for now is not a bad idea.
The price is still on the bottom. If bitcoin going down to $1000, i am sure that the price will correcting back above the current price.
Because there are many peoples still using bitcoin, and we can rest assure as it won't lose it's value too much.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
December 18, 2018, 01:57:00 AM
This is something unpredictable right now and if you have doubts you should not buy more bitcoin at this time. I believe that to make money with bitcoin trade has stayed at the past.. And i also don't understand the persistence about the bitcoin hodling as well. Why don't you take a look at the altcoin market?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 01:56:21 AM
People are still afraid to invest in Bitcoin. And they're right. This market is too risky for small investors to put money on the market. We are only waiting for now.
Activity: 65
December 18, 2018, 01:36:27 AM
Bitcoin will not fall below! In my opinion, stabilization at the minimum point is now underway. This means that after a while (a few months), Bitcoin will grow rapidly. This may sound like some kind of fiction. But I'm not just saying this, I have been analyzing the situation for a long time, and I came to this conclusion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
December 18, 2018, 01:16:35 AM

What's your sweet spot?

I do buy Bitcoin every now and then what ever price it is. Because somehow I think Bitcoin would really go up tremendously and people would never realize that.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
December 18, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
Needless to say that this is the best time to buy bitcoin because it's the cheapest price we can get so far, so don't waste time and start stocking up bitcoin. It may be the lowest price but still adaptations are still going strong despite all the ETF and SEC issues bitcoin is still rocking the market.
Activity: 5
December 17, 2018, 11:53:49 PM
Buy Now Good Price
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 18, 2018, 01:12:08 AM
Buy Now Good Price

Yes I am on buying mode the movement the price came in 3k range as for me it is the best zone if you look for the good gains from here to start accumulating the btc and other altcoins as much as possible. Keep buying now if you really want to have some good wealth in near future.

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
December 18, 2018, 01:08:17 AM
At this rate, I’m waiting for it to go to $1.  This is coming from someone who bought at $12k.  
It's going to take ultimately maximum catastrophic levels of bugs, fuckups, and global FUD(probably a global ban) to drop bitcoin to $1.

Holders of last resort will always take more bitcoin  Cool

It will never get back to $100 though.... too many holders of last resort...

Yeap. People saying that "bitcoin will drop below $1000" and other price points forget that there are lots of people who are extremely passionate about bitcoin and that who are willing to buy around that price. What more in the hundreds and below? These are price points that are simply really difficult to break through, and I'm sure even the technical analysis traders will agree.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
December 17, 2018, 11:46:23 PM
How low can it go?

it doesn't matter how low it may go because you will never be able to guess the bottom to start buying there. not to mention that the real absolute bottom will never stick around for long enough for everyone to buy in.
what matters is that the current price is a huge drop that has lasted for a year now and it can not go on for that much longer. so even if price drops more, it will still be a smaller one.

with that said, it has been a good time to  buy and yes i have been buying.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
December 17, 2018, 11:40:25 PM
for me, yep

i done calculations on mining costs. as people will always be trying to find the cheapest way to get bitcoin. so there is always a dynamic at play between mining and buying.. or flip side profiting/selling

from my opinion of my maths i use a constant which is 104 multiple of mining exahash rate to get mining cost of majority
right now seems good, as there is slim speculative low froth(lowbubble) above the dynamic waterline.

hint:
next gen asics are in delivery and people will be getting them online around christmas/new year. so expect hashrate rises and the market/mining of which is cheapest way to get bitcoin play out (buying it will be = price rise when hashrate rises)

what people need to think more about is not to mortgage the house and buy in for just a one time hit, hoping for a one time double up within a short period.
but to instead take any disposable income. EG money they would waste on fast food, or a item of gucci shoes they wear once. or a lambo they dont mind crashing into a tree (depending on wealth level) and just use that to buy in regularly when there is low speculation/low value.
that way its not missed and not really life changing

EG if you buy bitcoin with funds that would have just bought yo fast food each week. then just buying fast food is literally flushing money down the toilet the next day. so buying bitcoin is a smart decision
Pages:
Jump to: