Pages:
Author

Topic: Anybody else still give a damn about election? - page 2. (Read 242 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Anybody else still give a damn about election?

Nope elections are long over. What are we waiting now is January when new president will get in powers. He will dry the swamp and then we will finally find out who killed Epstein. A lot of people already know he did not killed himself. But who killed him and why was a mystery, Trump had drown in his big swamp he made in past few years.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

You heard me, we give zero damn about calling it’s Chinese virus, nor China president get mocked at being called the racist viruses, generally their culture don’t usually give a lot of damn on wasteful argument, or most of them don’t even understand what the white people are mad about with their language.

That's not even considering the many insults toward Westerners that are practically embedded in all major Chinese languages.

Don’t get me wrong, I read some YouTuber who is self claim westerner who officially insult western nations with many horrible name calling and such, I think they’re being paid to be hypocrites at their own races what the truth is always blurry I would always take them at a pinch of salt and some type or entertainment. And they speak Chinese too in a accent that’s great enough to me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

You heard me, we give zero damn about calling it’s Chinese virus, nor China president get mocked at being called the racist viruses, generally their culture don’t usually give a lot of damn on wasteful argument, or most of them don’t even understand what the white people are mad about with their language.

That's not even considering the many insults toward Westerners that are practically embedded in all major Chinese languages.

you are so funny... please, take part in my poll : Will Biden/Harris return Taiwan to PRC?  ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5287869 )
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

gun rights, forced vaccinations, free speech, federalism,... economy!!! and above all MAGA !

Will you be okay that those who release covid intentionally : to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas, will be immune to any legal repercussion outside of the scope of war, covert or overt?

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
gun rights, forced vaccinations, free speech, federalism,... economy!!! and above all MAGA !

Will you be okay that those who release covid intentionally : to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas, will be immune to any legal repercussion outside of the scope of war, covert or overt?

Well I used to be naive and young and such, I know kids today all talking politics in school, even my niece as young as kindergarten are starting to talk about politics, I think it’s bad parenting to teach their kids politics at such a young age, because when I’m a junior I would indulge into video game and totally give zero damn about politics.

Ok I used to be as naive as those young forumers who get rekt at the trump losing election. Yup I used to give a whole damn of my attentions to election when I was as young as them teenagers, and get mad all over the foul play and such, get absolutely throwing batons around and extremely rebellious, but as time passed I no longer give a single f*** anymore, I think it’s a growing to a point it’s a reality kicking in, election is just an attention seeking “carnival” that want to mock you at your boring life that’s without up and down.

When I give less crap about politics, my life changing, I start to find the point of anti politics, I found great interests on apolitical movement, they’re bunch of apolitical people with the likemind, I believe apolitical will one day gain as much traction as the crappy political movement. Expect me.

Have a nice day.
Pages:
Jump to: