Pages:
Author

Topic: Anybody got password reset email from yobit and pocketdice? - page 2. (Read 1058 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Didn't get any email from any site that I have used.
I don't know which ones I use have cloudflare as their provider.
Do they have to label on their site if they are using them at all?
Cause I do believe they are hidden when you log in to those sites unless they are detecting you as multiple times trying to log in using the same ip address (it will be recognized as a ddos attempt from their site) then they will show you their page and only at that point will you know you are connecting to a site that uses them for their service of protecting against those ddos attacks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
cloudbleed bug in cloudflare has caused many troubles and most of online services have been affected by this event. Therefore, changing password can help you in some ways. I have heard that 0.0003% data has been leaked and according to the number of online users nowadays, that percentage is very big. You should change your password and as well as enable 2-factor
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I have got password reset email from yobit.net and pocketdice.io is this something related to recent cloudbleed bug in cloudflare? I have logged in both sites and everything was fine there.

The hacker may have tried logging in but couldn't because he may not have more info other than my associated email account.  Shocked

Yes I got it as well, it is not the first time for me. I have received the same email many times before but I ignore it as always because I do not use yobit and pocketdice anymore Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I have got password reset email from yobit.net and pocketdice.io is this something related to recent cloudbleed bug in cloudflare? I have logged in both sites and everything was fine there.

The hacker may have tried logging in but couldn't because he may not have more info other than my associated email account.  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: