Pages:
Author

Topic: Anybody heard of Whalecoin - Is it legit to invest or mine it? - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 5
I just heard of this coin and the name does should suspicious.
What are your views on it and would it be something to atleast mine to see where it goes.
Since you don't spend anything but time and a bit of electricity to get some of this coin.
I didn’t hear about this coin. It is totally anonymous for me. I always prefer good and reliable coins like bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple and monero etc. these are promising coins and you can make handsome profit from its investment. There are thousands of cryptos in the market and one person cannot put his money in all coins, although there are many good low price coins in the market.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I think it's new in crypto market. Before knowing about this you should not invest. If you want to mine it to know where it goes then you can do this.
Activity: 7
New coins are emerging everyday in the market and a lot of them are either crashing or revealing themselves as scam. One should be carefull while approaching a new coin and do his research throughly on that particular topic. Being safe is the most profitable option here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Doesn't seem like the developer is still around but there's an active market for it so you could mine it in case it gets revived in future but you'd probably want to mine something with decent profitability/liquidity unless you want to take a chance on this specifically
Activity: 28
Whalecoin or otherwise it is wise to do some research prior to investing into something like this, as there are many cryptos to invest in that are good and with that being said it is best to take a little time and study up on the matter.
Activity: 28
Whalecoin or otherwise it is wise to do some research prior to investing into something like this, as there are many cryptos to invest in that are good and with that being said it is best to take a little time and study up on the matter.
Activity: 29
I heard about it last year. As far as I can remember it was launched and opened for mining in September 2017. I don't remember all the details but at that time it seemed  worthy mining for.
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
I just heard of this coin and the name does should suspicious.
What are your views on it and would it be something to atleast mine to see where it goes.
Since you don't spend anything but time and a bit of electricity to get some of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: