Pages:
Author

Topic: Anybody knows why BTCs are going up so quickly today? - page 2. (Read 2694 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502
Also I've noticed about the last 3 big media stories are all positive I think journalists are starting to realize the price moves on what they write and are buying in.

You consider the Mitt Romney extortion positive?

Yeah it was a bit of a stupid argument on my side considering all that's going on, but if you look at google news for bitcoin it's all positive no talk of silk road, funding terrorism or ponzi's and tbh I thought the Romney thing would create a shit storm questioning the danger of bitcoin but it hasn't at all....yet!
donator
Activity: 853
Merit: 1000
Is there any news that make bitcoins going up these days?

Perhaps they are trying to pop up the price so much as to pay for the Romney tax return 1 BTC? Smiley

Any idea is welcome.

QE3
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bad publicity is still publicity.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Also I've noticed about the last 3 big media stories are all positive I think journalists are starting to realize the price moves on what they write and are buying in.

Activity: 714
Merit: 502
Speculation the September announcements going to come out at bitcoin 2012 and move the price up. Also I've noticed about the last 3 big media stories are all positive I think journalists are starting to realize the price moves on what they write and are buying in.
Activity: 697
Merit: 262
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
It's payday, and time for people to spend their hard earned money on SR using Bitinstant...

As usual you are probably very near to the truth (my personal opinion)
(seriously though is someone actually KNEW why the price is spiking they wouldn't tell you.  they would either be buying or selling.  Even more seriously Magic.)

That's right, but maybe we can guess  Wink
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's payday, and time for people to spend their hard earned money on SR using Bitinstant...
Don't be shy, use more words  Wink
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
One Word. Magic.

(seriously though is someone actually KNEW why the price is spiking they wouldn't tell you.  they would either be buying or selling.  Even more seriously Magic.)
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
One word. Aliens.
Is there any news that make bitcoins going up these days?

Perhaps they are trying to pop up the price so much as to pay for the Romney tax return 1 BTC? Smiley

Any idea is welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: