Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone betting on PUBG? - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
October 03, 2018, 03:34:24 AM
If you are already playing PUBG, it needs no introduction. But if you are new, PUGB is an online arena fighting game available on Various platforms like android, iOS and Xbox.

It has become an internet sensation and the game has captured attention of a lot of youth in my country including me.

Suddenly someone forwarded me a link to a common whatsapp group which is mainly a competition that involves winning based on your gaming skill. The rule is simple,

1. You need to register by paying 20 rupees through paytm
2. You will get invitation to join a group
3. For each kill, you will get 15 rupees
4. Upload screenshot as proof
5. Receive money in paytm after each game

Link: https://www.toornament.com/games/pubg_mobile (I am not the owner of this link, nor I have played any game through their group, so I won't take any responsibility if you loose your money)

Does anyone know about any similar platform where people can do the same using cryptos?

If someone creates such tournament for PUBG for crypto payments, would you be interested? If yes, what will be a convenient entry fees for you?

It's true Pubg has captured the worlds attention, but I would not join this group or any kind of groups as it has scam written all over it. I haven't come across any platform that gives odds for this, but I doubt platforms shall give odds as I had read a while back there were many cheating incidents reported. Though it's pertinent to note they claimed they fixed it, I yet believe cheating is possible and it happens in this game. So in my personal opinion I would not join a tournament for this type of game, and others too shall avoid it.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
October 02, 2018, 09:29:38 PM
I didn’t know that something like this existed or even possible like why are you going to get paid if you kill a player in the game? I have known a lot of people playing it but not entirely sure with getting paid with it unless you are a streamer with a lot of views.  One thing I could think of is that the one who is paying the killers is A part of the game, like making it easier than killing them at the end. Making it a sure win, chicken dinner.

I don’t know if there are similar platforms Or there are, but still, I don’t know about them maybe it’s not yet that established with using cryptocurrencies. I think if There were a tournament for PUBG, I would be comfortable with five dollars I guess since I’m not a professional or a competitive player.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
October 02, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
I haven't personally bet on PUBG before, mostly because cheaters may possibly be a problem even if there's anticheat besides the game anticheat working, and in the case of tournament match betting, there aren't many places where you can bet on PUBG matches. I've only been able to find one site that offers betting on PUBG matches, and that's GG.bet with very few matches posted. PUBG isn't a terribly popular eSport with few major tournaments, performance issues and such, and there are many more games I like to bet on such as CS:GO, even though I do like playing the game and I'm near the top 1% in squads and solo FPP. Also seems like these tournaments are only for mobile, which I don't play and have never had a good experience in.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
October 02, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
If you are already playing PUBG, it needs no introduction. But if you are new, PUGB is an online arena fighting game available on Various platforms like android, iOS and Xbox.

It has become an internet sensation and the game has captured attention of a lot of youth in my country including me.

Suddenly someone forwarded me a link to a common whatsapp group which is mainly a competition that involves winning based on your gaming skill. The rule is simple,

1. You need to register by paying 20 rupees through paytm
2. You will get invitation to join a group
3. For each kill, you will get 15 rupees
4. Upload screenshot as proof
5. Receive money in paytm after each game

Link: https://www.toornament.com/games/pubg_mobile (I am not the owner of this link, nor I have played any game through their group, so I won't take any responsibility if you loose your money)

Does anyone know about any similar platform where people can do the same using cryptos?

If someone creates such tournament for PUBG for crypto payments, would you be interested? If yes, what will be a convenient entry fees for you?
Pages:
Jump to: