Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone bought Bitcoin June 21 when price drop to 660? - page 2. (Read 2377 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I think people waiting for even lower prices to buy bitcoin. maybe when the price is below $ 600 people started buying bitcoin in significant amounts, and the current price of bitcoin are approaching that figure. but I really hope that bitcoin prices will not fall below $ 600
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
To take advantage of price slump caused by whatever?
I bought 0.1 coins.

I bought 1 for $600 in 2014 har har  Cry
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Love the title, "Anyone bought Bitcoin June 21 when price drop to 660?" Sarcasm?

Yesterday was 660, One day later, now the price is 530, for a while was below 500.
This is beyond believable level.
Thinking that we will $1000 before $500. If you know what I mean.

I planned to buy two days before when the price was near 580$. But then i changed my mind as i was not sure in which direction bitcoin will ahead. There is so much Up and downs in the prices. Only the brave trader with lots of experience can get real advantage of this changing situation.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I bought yesterday, and I just bought 1 more btc now, but when will the red daily candles stop. Itsa low enough for me. Can it please paint some green for the coming weeks?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
I guess you already made a some profit from that 1 btc didnt you? Now btc price around $650-$670, but maybe can going higher than $800 when halving comes.
Let's see if the halving does not disappoint many people in here when the price starts to slip under $500 for good. It is an all important level for the mid-term. For now we held it, but we may still need to test it.
legendary
Activity: 1067
To take advantage of price slump caused by whatever?
I bought 0.1 coins.

Might as well be in neutral position if you are only risking 0.1 btc.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
I bought yesterday, and I just bought 1 more btc now, but when will the red daily candles stop. Itsa low enough for me. Can it please paint some green for the coming weeks?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
I guess you already made a some profit from that 1 btc didnt you? Now btc price around $650-$670, but maybe can going higher than $800 when halving comes.
Activity: 252
During the night of brexit counting, I bought a little bit (0.3) at 660
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hopefully from the price rising those that had big stashes sold out and spread the bitcoin  amongst more people.  I'm expecting price to drop further yet and will probably stock up on some bitcoin when it does. I'm hopeful it will be a good move for the long term.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Love the title, "Anyone bought Bitcoin June 21 when price drop to 660?" Sarcasm?

Yesterday was 660, One day later, now the price is 530, for a while was below 500.

Is that code? "You know what I mean." Dose that mean we sea $500 first? Halp, I kinda levered out there in the $600's, kids need college and such.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i have made all my purchases back at the low price and when it was stable and nothing was happening. by that time you could tell that this is the bottom and it is not going below that. but everything beyond that point is considered unstable until some time passes.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
I wrote lot many times on speculation forums that,
price is too valuable it attracts people to move out. So it happened.
I don't have that much btc so I could not really dump and buy back.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I did not buy them on that price but I'm hundred percent sure that people did this without any doubts.
The fact is that the bitcoin has a very good future a head and that it will gain more profit soon.
I bought 200 BTC one hour ago.

200 that is one eighth of a mil.
Congratulations being rich. I dream one day I can have as much as you.
I hope 550 or low 500 Bitcoin will reverse its course going up and make new high.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Nope. I was going to sell up in the late 700s and buy lower but wasn't verified anywhere. On checking again it turns out I was. Ho hum.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Peeps, we had hit the top at 791, now we're sliding back towards 500, 400, 300, and even 200. I'd wait, just keep in mind we will rocket in November/December. Probably the best time to buy will be sometime in August-September.
Price drop like a rock, we see sub 600 now.
I am not feeling good, I need to puke
Ui
Activity: 840
I bought 0.000148766 Bitcoins when Bitcoin dropped to $630. But then it when down to $610, so I dropped my stash of 'paedo pesos' like the worthless 'Made In China' junk that they are.
Pages:
Jump to: