Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone doing arbitrage? - page 2. (Read 415 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
December 26, 2018, 08:01:31 AM
As i heard its not for small money investor. You need huge porfolio to negotiate special conditions with exchanges like instant transfers, close to 0 fees etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
December 26, 2018, 07:00:23 AM
I havent tried arbitrage in cryptocurrencies as well. But i am familiair with iT and i know iT can bring Good profits. Until now i only did arbitrage in sport betting and i am very satisfied with the results. So i would also consider to start doing arbitrage in crypto if there is software as Good as i use for sport betting.  The software i use for sportsbetting had auto login feature for all linked bookies which makes the process for placing an arbitrage very fast executed.

Was it the software BetBurger?

I used it for a while, but I know in sports betting it is not necessary to use a software, I find it doable to use odds monitoring portals and place my arbs manually.
I am curious to see if it is possible to do it in the crypto world too.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
December 26, 2018, 06:12:47 AM
I havent tried arbitrage in cryptocurrencies as well. But i am familiair with iT and i know iT can bring Good profits. Until now i only did arbitrage in sport betting and i am very satisfied with the results. So i would also consider to start doing arbitrage in crypto if there is software as Good as i use for sport betting.  The software i use for sportsbetting had auto login feature for all linked bookies which makes the process for placing an arbitrage very fast executed.
December 25, 2018, 04:06:42 PM
There are many softwares I think that enable one to do arbitrage trading,but in my opinion,its not so profitable and embodies high amount of risks
Checking out for minor difference in price on different exchanges,could be tasking and the disparity isn't much most times to accrue anything worthwhile.
It's better to trade the normal way
Well I guess the hardest part is that prices tend to fluctuate during the time you buy or sell, it can affect your margin of profit.

But I respectfully disagree with Oilacris, it should be easier to find arbitrage opportunities on cryptocurrencies because it is a relatively new field if we compare it to other classic markets for arbitrage. But perhaps I am wrong, I'll give it a try at the start of next year, might update this thread soon.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
December 25, 2018, 12:29:54 PM
There are many softwares I think that enable one to do arbitrage trading,but in my opinion,its not so profitable and embodies high amount of risks
Checking out for minor difference in price on different exchanges,could be tasking and the disparity isn't much most times to accrue anything worthwhile.
It's better to trade the normal way
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
December 25, 2018, 12:25:31 PM
-any software available?
-any recommended exchange to use with Bitstamp?
-any other tips?
I haven't tried out to make use of any software when searching up some arbitrage opportunities which means I've done it manually but as far as I know
there are really some tools that you can use up. Just make some research.

For now when talking arbitrage opportunities this is the hardest part to be known yet most people here know these chances is really very rare.
Once you spot out then time would be crucial to make money out of price gaps.
December 25, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
Hi folks,

Willing to start considering this option to make some decent profits. I have a short experience, but none in cryptocurrencies.
I have been using Bitstamp for trading (very satisfied with it). Now willing to try arbitrage:
-any software available?
-any recommended exchange to use with Bitstamp?
-any other tips?

Thanks for the constructive replies.
Pages:
Jump to: