Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone earn any BAT with Brave Ads? - page 2. (Read 299 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 08, 2019, 06:08:20 PM
I see all of you are downloading Brave browser because of the giveaway. I don't believe in that. I believe in quality of the browser and Brave browser is not impressive to me at all. I cannot continue using it just to earn peanuts in form of BAT.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
August 08, 2019, 05:58:10 PM
I downloaded the brave browser a few days ago hoping to maybe earn a few BAT but so far I have earned nothing. what are some good add filled sites where I can maybe earn some BAT? I checked my settings and i have it set so ads are not blocked.
Brave browser is a good browser. I start to change my Chrome to this since they start rewarding people with BAT.
The main thing here you need to pay attention to the website that has cooperation with brave.
Also, the creator of the website needs to sign up first to receive contributions.
Activity: 22
August 08, 2019, 05:54:44 PM
Earned 10BAT from this giveaway, waiting  to earn more BAT and accumulate upto the amount I can sell before trying to withdraw the fund. HoweverI can boldly say the airdrop is real.

What giveaway are you referring to? I did however get the free $10 from Coinbase earn.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
August 08, 2019, 05:50:07 PM
Earned 10BAT from this giveaway, waiting  to earn more BAT and accumulate upto the amount I can sell before trying to withdraw the fund. HoweverI can boldly say the airdrop is real.
August 08, 2019, 05:01:45 PM
I earned 10+ BAT but unfortunately lost my wallet seed due to PC hardware issue. In my new PC, the Brave browser does not work. It takes forever to open, so I quite hope to earn BAT token.
Rewards are very small, but it's okay if you use the browser normally, so instead of getting nothing at Chrome or Mozilla, Brave gives you a few cent every day.

Thanks maybe I just need to be more patient. I thought maybe I wasn’t doing something correctly. Hey I’ll take any free money I can get.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
August 08, 2019, 04:59:01 PM
I earned 10+ BAT but unfortunately lost my wallet seed due to PC hardware issue. In my new PC, the Brave browser does not work. It takes forever to open, so I quite hope to earn BAT token.
Rewards are very small, but it's okay if you use the browser normally, so instead of getting nothing at Chrome or Mozilla, Brave gives you a few cent every day.
August 08, 2019, 04:46:28 PM
I downloaded the brave browser a few days ago hoping to maybe earn a few BAT but so far I have earned nothing. what are some good add filled sites where I can maybe earn some BAT? I checked my settings and i have it set so ads are not blocked.
Pages:
Jump to: