Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone else hate posting restrictions? - page 2. (Read 1087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
February 09, 2013, 09:18:07 PM
If you feel that the restrictions shouldnt apply to you, you can skip them all by applying to be "whitelisted", but'cha better have a good reason ready.
The posting restrictions are so mild that it barely an issue, it solves So Many Problems that just dont appear because the restrictions exsist, we dont need a flood of 5k 1post account Beggars asking "can i just have 5000 satoshi to start with" "how do i get bitcoins?" "Whats mining?"

The restrictions are GREAT
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
February 09, 2013, 09:10:23 PM
What I really hate are thread-starting newbies who complaint about posting restrictions.

I don't know, it just seems like I'm wasting my time, and other peoples, writing and reading posts about people wanting to have access to other areas.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 09, 2013, 09:07:20 PM
I sort of understand the posting restrictions, but it seems somewhat ridiculous at the same time. I'm not the type of person that will just post something until I've done some pretty extensive research first. I will spend a lot of time reading other posts and gathering the information I need without ever posting anything. Honestly, I rarely even register with forums. But this one is a bit different because the community aspect can be a real advantage when using bitcoin. I must have spent at least 5 hours or more on this forum before even creating an account. And then I constantly forget to log in so my time will be logged.

I don't know, it just seems like I'm wasting my time, and other peoples, writing and reading posts simply to have access to other areas.
Pages:
Jump to: