Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone else having delays withdrawing BTC from bitstamp? - page 2. (Read 2159 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Martijn Meijering
I initiated a withdrawal of a small amount of bitcoin (<1 BTC) from bitstamp yesterday. The transaction shows completed in their system, yet no activity has hit the blockchain. I filed a support ticket, and almost immediately got a reply that a "System Administrator" had been notified, but nearly 24 hours later, no further reply from support, and no BTC in my wallet. What is going on?  

Same thing here. Just goes to show, gateways and exchanges have to earn their trust. Only use small amounts of money, for short periods of time.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I bugged them again, and I got basically the same reply, that a "system administrator" had been notified. No estimated time to resolve. In my mind, there is no acceptable reason to have a delay of this length to withdraw a small amount of BTC. This was my first time using their company after trading some XRP for BTC, and I would be very hesitant to use their service again after this experience.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Withdrawals do lag a bit sometimes. But 24 hours seems extreme. I would continue contacting support.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I initiated a withdrawal of a small amount of bitcoin (<1 BTC) from bitstamp yesterday. The transaction shows completed in their system, yet no activity has hit the blockchain. I filed a support ticket, and almost immediately got a reply that a "System Administrator" had been notified, but nearly 24 hours later, no further reply from support, and no BTC in my wallet. What is going on? 
Pages:
Jump to: