Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone else remember this? - page 7. (Read 1202 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
November 03, 2019, 11:19:23 AM
Fresh graduate can’t land a job in corporate world, because the guy on the top don’t want to step down, the capitalist want to pass their position to their heirs, and their next heirs and next heirs, fresh graduate have no choice and they pull through it, they become basement dwellers, they play video games, they mine bitcoins, they make savage videos, they do everything else except go to work for corporate scumbags, a decade later, many corporates begin to crumble one by one, General Electric used to be the iconic Corp that top students line up to compete for the few top position, now it is delisted from the DJIA index and the scumbags inside the Corp are fighting among themselves for their self-interests, it gave me a unknown pleasure to know that more and more used-to-be the blue chip, the best Corp in the united state the land of freedom, began to crumble one by one, they blame the useless millennials for messing up the entire scheme, I know deep inside me, I want them to failed so badly, can I finally have a good laugh? I hope so!
Pages:
Jump to: