Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone else sick of Coinbase Ridiculous fees??? Any other options??? - page 2. (Read 268 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 266
Instead of buying BTC and transferring it to bittrex why didnt you think of buying ETH and then transferring it to bittrex. Obviously the fees of BTC is way more than ETH. By using this method you can atleast save good amount of money in transferring the coins to bittrex. You could then convert it to BTC after you transfer the coins to bittrex. Coinbase also has LTC which is also a better alternative for this method.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Thank you all for your replies. Btw, anyone has expereice with BitPanda? Also, I am located in Europe and looking for reasonable fees....  thanks
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
If you're tired of the regular trading fees, and not the actual initial purchase fees, then I'd recommend using GDAX with Coinbase. GDAX is essentially the same, and your Coinbase acc is your GDAX acc. There are no trading fees between cryptos or crypto to fiat with GDAX. Try it out!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Yes there are always alternatives depending on where you are located. In my country there is no Coinbase but a local exchange which has reasonable fees. If you want to buy via credit card there are always hefty fees, better to do it via your bank account (deposit to the exchange).
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Are there any other alternatives to these thieves?? I purchased 200 euros worth of Bitcoin this mornning: 5% Fees!
Send my  BTC's to Bittrex, then another 10% fee!!!!!

So to fund my Bittrex abbout, I lost 15% of my money in the process!!!!!  Obviously, the people who own Coinbase are too greedy, but are there any other similar eschanges?

I am interested in: using FIAT to buy BTC and ETH, then fund my Bittrex Account ( I have also applied to Bitfinex, Gatehub, Bitstamp, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bitpanda and few more, but it seems that that the KYC process will take another 2 months at least...)

Any input would be much appreciated! It is plain thievery to pay these kind of fees....

Thanks
You can try to do that through use alternative coin just like litecoin or another. it can become an alternative way for you to avoid the ridicolous fees by use the bitcoin. Litecoin fees was so cheap compared with bitcoin. Rather than waiting for your KYC to be approved and it may better to try another way. alternative coin seems to be a good choice for you with instant delivery and cheap fees that makes you able to send your transaction with a little time.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
dont try bitstamp i heard it is now 100% fees
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
Are there any other alternatives to these thieves?? I purchased 200 euros worth of Bitcoin this mornning: 5% Fees!

So to fund my Bittrex abbout, I lost 15% of my money in the process!!!!!  Obviously, the people who own Coinbase are too greedy, but are there any other similar eschanges?

I am interested in: using FIAT to buy BTC and ETH, then fund my Bittrex Account ( I have also applied to Bitfinex, Gatehub, Bitstamp, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bitpanda and few more, but it seems that that the KYC process will take another 2 months at least...)

Any input would be much appreciated! It is plain thievery to pay these kind of fees....

Thanks

maybe you can try my metode...
find some friends who have an account in coinbase, and then transfer all fund to your friend.
coinbase to coinbase free...

do it this until minimum WD reach. So, you must find more friend.

CMIIW
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: