Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone familiar with 796 Exchange? They are offering free stock for signing up. - page 2. (Read 2506 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
I signed up for the free share in case they succeed.

They can only take bitcoin and use it as collateral to trade, which kind of defeat the purpose of hedging bitcoin.

Also signed up for the free share.

Also note that someone from this exchange has been posting all sorts of nonsense all over the forums lately.

legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
I signed up for the free share in case they succeed.

They can only take bitcoin and use it as collateral to trade, which kind of defeat the purpose of hedging bitcoin.

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Can we trust any exchanges?  Wink  I guess time will tell on this one too.

No.

But 1.2% is outrageous for withdraws.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Can we trust any exchanges?  Wink  I guess time will tell on this one too.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
i would just pay very close attention to the motives behind 796. They're here to make money, but is that off long-term fees or to scoop up your money in the long run? They also have decently high fees, and to note, a 1.2% fee to withdraw. I personally don't trust it at all.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I just saw a post about a new exchange called 796 Exchange based out of Hong Kong.  I have seen posts by a "796" here on the board and they seem legit.  I guess they are offering free stock up to 1 million shares for those that deposit and use their site and it seems that have many features that some of the other exchanges do not have.   They have a referral program too.

https://796.com/invite/do/105748

Anyone know anything about them?

This info was posted on their site as well:
796 Exchange is established and operated by 796 Xchange Limited which is incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong.

796 Exchange is a comprehensive financial website covering futures, stocks, funds, options as well as finance activities related to Bitcoin. We will constantly provide Bitcoin fans with investment channels relating to Bitcoin and promote the Bitcoin application development.
Pages:
Jump to: