Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone familiar with BTX Trader? - page 2. (Read 3572 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
November 20, 2013, 10:17:45 PM
Wait this runs in the cloud somehow or it runs on my PC? I thought it was a downloadable application.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
November 20, 2013, 05:31:25 PM
Hey, I appreciate your getting back with me. A few people have told me about this now. Are you going to charge for it when it's out of beta?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 20, 2013, 02:32:29 PM
Hi pr9me,

All user information is encrypted and stored on Google's servers via App Engine. We store users' API keys so that we can manage stop loss orders on their behalf. When creating API keys for BTX Trader, you can disable the withdraw ability and revoke the keys at any time. Yes, it is currently a free service and we are still in Beta.

We are a NYC based start-up and are passionate about bitcoin, financial markets and technology.

Thank you for checking out the product, we'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to reach out to me directly via email: ilya at btxtrader.com

Ilya
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
November 20, 2013, 10:43:24 AM
Hey guys, I am looking at the BTX Trader application. How secure is this? Can anyone that uses it, tell me what information you have to give the application? Anything that could compromise your Bitcoin? The app is free which makes me suspicious. Looks like something I could use though.

Can anyone give me a heads up on it?
Pages:
Jump to: