Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone heard of BITCOIN-CLUB.ORG? - page 2. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 22, 2015, 06:03:50 AM
never heard of this. i will chexk first if the site is legit. then will think if i will risk my $20

Great, thanks. It would surely help if more people would do due diligence on this site. I have been a member for a month now but wont pay the membership fee until I'm confident it's legit.
December 22, 2015, 05:58:07 AM

Really? only $22?

And you are saying that you are not affiliated with the website. Well, I believe you, but what if they are scam? $22 is not nothing. Where I live many people should work 3 days from morning till evening to earn that money and I know that there are many countries where you should work even more.

If you are not sure that the site isn't a scam (and I have a feeling that most likely it is a scam) then you shouldn't advertise it.

Hey I agree with you, $22 is not "nothing" to everyone of course. From where I came from people would also work up to a month to earn that.  Embarrassed

I'm not advertising the website, I was asking if anyone here is familiar with it. Yes I am giving a referral code to anyone who would like to try so it's more like sharing an opportunity really.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
December 22, 2015, 05:46:48 AM

...and yep just for fun, I still offer $2 back if anyone joins under me..  Wink

Yeah great fun, promoting a piece of crap like this for pennies.
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
December 22, 2015, 05:43:00 AM
never heard of this. i will chexk first if the site is legit. then will think if i will risk my $20
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 22, 2015, 05:40:37 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm not affiliated with the above website and just wanted to check if anyone here is using the above service? It's an MLM system where members can earn bitcoins through an awareness campaign. They have a very nice presentation on youtube, detailing what the program is all about, and how much you can earn.

If interested, please sign-up using my referral code (will send you through private message) since you cannot register without a code. There is no need to pay anything until you are ready to activate your account which costs only $22.

If you do activate your account, let me know and I will return $2 worth of bitcoins to you.  Wink This is equivalent to 1-month membership for using the system.

Really? only $22?

And you are saying that you are not affiliated with the website. Well, I believe you, but what if they are scam? $22 is not nothing. Where I live many people should work 3 days from morning till evening to earn that money and I know that there are many countries where you should work even more.

If you are not sure that the site isn't a scam (and I have a feeling that most likely it is a scam) then you shouldn't advertise it.
December 22, 2015, 05:31:09 AM

Completely unsustainable.
It goes without says that Iskren Ivanov "Founder and CEO", has no net footprint whatsoever.

It's just another piece of shit lying on the Bitcoinland sidewalk waiting for people who aren't looking, to step in.

Ahaha. Grin Let's see. $22 is not bad to lose in an experiment. Plus, you get your money back for referring just 2 people-- if you can withdraw at all. I have activated my account and see how it goes. Will give you guys regular updates.

...and yep just for fun, I still offer $2 back if anyone joins under me..  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
December 22, 2015, 05:21:18 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm not affiliated with the above website and just wanted to check if anyone here is using the above service? It's an MLM system where members can earn bitcoins through an awareness campaign. They have a very nice presentation on youtube, detailing what the program is all about, and how much you can earn.

If interested, please sign-up using my link www.bitcoin-club.net/2405722240 since you cannot register without a referral code. There is no need to pay anything until you are ready to activate your account which costs only $22.

If you do activate your account, let me know and I will return $2 worth of bitcoins to you.  Wink This is equivalent to 1-month membership for using the system.

Completely unsustainable.
It goes without says that Iskren Ivanov "Founder and CEO", has no net footprint whatsoever.

It's just another piece of shit lying on the Bitcoinland sidewalk waiting for people who aren't looking, to step in.

Bitcoin Club relies exclusively on your monthly maintenance fee contribution of $2.

Cheesy
December 22, 2015, 04:59:44 AM
$22 to activate the account? You can't be serious, neither this website. Also sharing of the refs like not allowed in the forum.

$20 is a one-time membership fee, then a monthly $2 as a sort of "subscription" fee.
December 22, 2015, 04:57:37 AM
Ok thanks, I have removed my referral link.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
December 22, 2015, 04:50:07 AM
$22 to activate the account? You can't be serious, neither this website. Also sharing of the refs like not allowed in the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 22, 2015, 04:47:23 AM
NO REFERRAL LINKS IN THE BODY, that s the rule of the forum my friend, paid or unpaid referral fees.
December 22, 2015, 04:34:56 AM
Hi Guys,

If interested, please sign-up using my referral code (see my signature below) since you cannot register without a code. There is no need to pay anything until you are ready to activate your account which costs only $22.

If you do activate your account, let me know and I will return $2 worth of bitcoins to you.  Wink This is equivalent to 1-month membership for using the system.
Pages:
Jump to: