Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone Interested in Agriculture? - page 2. (Read 1437 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
April 01, 2016, 06:24:53 AM
Hello francis,

Im interested in that stuff and will research more about it when im at home again on sunday.
(My longterm plan is to grow my own food)

If you like you can send me the book per pm and i will read and vouch for you if it is legit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 31, 2016, 07:57:28 PM
No. I studied it in college for a little...

But part of going to college is finding out what you don't wanna do....
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 31, 2016, 03:23:10 PM
I knew farming without soil but i heard it first. Is it whole without water? That seems impossible

Yes, in my book I describe two techniques to completely avoid any sort of irrigation.
Farming without soil seemed impossible too, but nowadays there are several tested methods to do it, such as Hydroponics and Aquaponics.

Agricultural sector is experiencing big innovations  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 31, 2016, 02:33:24 PM
I knew farming without soil but i heard it first. Is it whole without water? That seems impossible
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 31, 2016, 01:56:02 PM
Hello Bitcoiners!

I am Francis Freeman, author of the book “Waterless Farming” . This book is directed to discover and explain in detail the most effective methods to grow plants without water.

Since I like this forum very much, I want to send my ebook for FREE to 5 users of this forum. Just send me a PM and I will send you the ebook, in PDF, epub or mobi format.
The only condition to receive it is that you are genuinely interested in these topics ( agriculture, environment, water saving, etc. ) .

IMHO my book could have a revolutionary impact in farming and water management in general, allowing gardeners and farmers save time, money and effort, besides preserving a very precious good for our planet, that is water. .

You can read a free preview ( the first 20 pages ) here: http://thewaterlessfarming.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/free-intro.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: