Pages:
Author

Topic: anyone interested in MTGOX withdraw service? - page 2. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

As the MTGOX is having serious problem in withdrawing usd, I wonder is there anyone interested in (or is there such a service already?) a service like helping you get the funds out of the MTGOX. You send me the bitcoin and I transfer USD to your bank account, or Amazon Payments, or prepaid visa cards, or I pay your mobile phone bills. 3rd party escrow can be used. No Paypal.
I'm confident that the demand for such a service exists. I have a few friends with money tied up in Mt.Gox. Their difficulties are your opportunity. I don't see how this scheme could be viable unless you arranged some way to cash out of Mt.Gox more efficiently than them and others, however. Your business would also end if Mt.Gox ever got their shit together. In the meantime, it's something worth exploring.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
 As the MTGOX is having serious problem in withdrawing usd, I wonder is there anyone interested in (or is there such a service already?) a service like helping you get the funds out of the MTGOX. You send me the bitcoin and I transfer USD to your bank account, or Amazon Payments, or prepaid visa cards, or I pay your mobile phone bills. 3rd party escrow can be used. No Paypal.
Pages:
Jump to: