Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone keep their trading capital in btc? - page 3. (Read 572 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Keeping the trading capitals in BTC is very much common with Crypto trading industry. Most of the users really do that. However, the only thing that dividing the group is that there are people who take their profit and add it to their capital and a group of people that takes their profit out and staying their old capital as it is. Wisely choose your group.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Of course investors or speculators will always keep their trading capital. Maybe the question is what are they going to do with their profits.

Others move funds around, say invest on altcoins and then get out as soon as they hit their exit plan and then rinse and repeat, while others wait for bitcoin to dip and enter again. I don't like hedging though, I would rather move funds around to keep my profits going.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Actually I like to keep my capital in Bitcoin and I like to trade with BTC pair. Cause I want to increase my bitcoin amount and I don't care amot usd price.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Absolutely I think a lot of people do that. It seems only the big whales keep their trading capital in Tether/USDT or some other stablecoin. Most traders I know online keep it in BTC and if we do diversify it is for ETH trading pairs (for ERC20 tokens really). I do not even go that far myself. For me if it can not trade in BTC, it is not worth buying something else for,,, to lose currency exchange twice? Not for me!
Activity: 89
Merit: 6
I believe lots of users do that, but I doubt you'll find a lot of people by opening a thread here (especially because this sub has a lot of activities). Why though? We might be able to help you if you state your problem. For example, by pointing out some threads that might correlate with what you want to know.

For your information, wall observer is one of the most active threads for bitcoin trading (though most of them shares technical analysis or something like that).
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Hi,
I'm wandering if there's anyone here who keeps their trading capital in BTC, say at bitmex.
So, never going short or hedging your dollar value, only ever; no position or long. Adding and removing leveraged positions on top instead - as a form of long and short.

I do not trade a lot, most likely I only keep only a few altcoin in my ledger, and my bitcoin in the local wallet that we have which we can freely convert bitcoin to fiat without paying transaction fees (price based on market price). So, whenever I think that the market is most likely to move upward, I keep my money in BTC, to secure my funds when the market is shaky I move my money to fiat.
Activity: 200
Merit: 12
Hi,
I'm wandering if there's anyone here who keeps their trading capital in BTC, say at bitmex.
So, never going short or hedging your dollar value, only ever; no position or long. Adding and removing leveraged positions on top instead - as a form of long and short.
Pages:
Jump to: