Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone know a trustworth and stable HYIP investement site? - page 4. (Read 5167 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
All the hyip is trustworth, I mean when it's new and you invest small amount.

I prefer play blackjack and lost than invest to hyip.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
All sites promising high returns are, across-the-board, scams. There is only one that I know of which wasn't run as a scam, but they lost all their investor's money through carelessness anyway and are slowly trying to pay back the initial investment.
Any system that solicits small investments across the internet is almost certainly incapable of returning a profit to those investors.

I do have first-hand knowledge on this subject because I run an investment program using only my personal wealth and i do what HYIPs claim to do. I am not soliciting investment online, though that is a possibility in the distant future. I would expect that anyone who invests in my program (if I accept outside investment) will meet me in person, have all my contact information (phone, email, name, address; all of it), and would have a signed contract for the investment agreement.

A person running a legitimate program will not spend their time looking for investors. They will spend their time looking for insurance companies and financial auditors - which is exactly what I am trying to do. They care about securing funds, rather than acquiring them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Its ponzi theres none trusted ponzi / hyip .

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
your only chance of getting your money back is if more people will "invest" after you. If you know that and still want to go ahead

If you know that and still go ahead, then you are knowingly cooperating with stealing money from other people so that you can get paid.
legendary
Activity: 1526
That one looks "trustworthy" inasmuch as they don't claim to be mining bitcoins, playing poker, trading bitcoins, mining oil, or "investing" the money in other nonsense, so they aren't completely lying.

But it's still a ponzi, know going in that they are going to take your money, and give it to people that "invested" before you, and your only chance of getting your money back is if more people will "invest" after you. If you know that and still want to go ahead, go for it, but don't be shocked or outraged if/when they run out of money and leave you holding the bag.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
the most simplistic explanation and example of a HYIP is bitgem...

its a hot potato
one person buys this 'potato' or 'gem' and holds it. it does nothing else but burns you, so you want to get rid of it. So you sell it for atleast the value you paid or with a small profit ontop.
the next person buys it and holds it. it does nothing else but burns them, so they... blah blah blah

i call them hot potato's, other people call them ponzi's, pass the parcel, 'rob peter to pay paul'

ponzi and 'rob peter to pay paul' are usually controlled and managed by a person. but the most simplified ponzi scam that is run by only code on a website is what i mentioned in the top line.

im not going to link any HYIP's direct as i hate HYIP's, i just mention it to show an example of it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
LOL! That looks dodgy as fuck, the question you should be asking is, where are they getting their profits from? If they don't list it, don't give them their money or take a closer look and see where the source is.

Solid Share Pro offer you a solid profit,2.4%-6% daily for you forever.3 level referral system:10-3-1%.

In this case it's a pyramid type scheme which I have seen a lot around, they basically make money by people like you signing up and then referring people on the website, you'd honestly be better off investing in a gambling share if you want Bitcoins that badly, at least you know where the money is coming from.
Activity: 182
i found this
https://solidsharepro.com

looks trustworth
what do you say?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
I looked at many sites,but dont know wich are scams

I think it's possible to run a Ponzi scheme without it being a scam. If you are honest about it being a Ponzi, then how is it a scam? If everyone knows up front that the last depositors lose out, then it's not a scam, it's more like a game.

Exponential growth is baked in to the definition of how Ponzi schemes work: each time anyone deposits, the scheme's assets grow, but their liablilities grow fast, making them less and less solvent with each deposiy. So they can't be stable.

In summary: it's possible to find trustworthy Ponzis, but not to find stable ones.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nothing in life is for free
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Well, that's certainly interesting.

Any word on how they are doing with it?

Just curious.

Wink
Activity: 177
Now that's a can do attitude!
I'm sorry.

I should have written MoneyMakerGroup.

Mea Culpa!

Took a look at about a half a dozen of the HYIP listed there.  Every one of them looks like a ponzi to me.

Yeah, a shitload of them are for sure!

Easy way to make a living I guess if you could live with yourself doing that sort of thing.

I couldn't.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
I'm sorry.

Mea Culpa!

Took a look at about a half a dozen of the HYIP listed there.  Every one of them looks like a ponzi to me.
I'm sorry.

Mea Culpa!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

They all are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program
A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.

There is no such thing as a HYIP that isn't a scam.

Not necessarily, some are just incredibly risky.

Any logical explanation of how a system can survive by paying investors with its own investor's money ? The return liability will only increase with time leading to a collapse.

Not all HYIPs are Ponzis but all Ponzis are HYIPs.

Any example of HYIP that is not a ponzi ? Please dont say MLM ...those are NOT HYIP.

Take a look around at MoneyMakers.

Searched Google... these are the top 3....

1. http://www.billboard.com/articles/list/5930326/music-s-top-40-money-makers-2014-the-rich-list

2. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=money+maker

3. http://www.beebsandhermoneymakers.com/

They all are.

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.

Any logical explanation of how a system can survive by paying investors with its own investor's money ? The return liability will only increase with time leading to a collapse.

Any example of HYIP that is not a ponzi ? Please dont say MLM ...those are NOT HYIP.

Take a look around at MoneyMakers.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

They all are.

Pages:
Jump to: