Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone know about REBL - Rebellious list on Bit-z exchange! - page 2. (Read 484 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 13
REBL - Rebellious list on Bit-z exchange!  Kiss Kiss
That is a great information, you can watch video to know detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=082Ta4WA99A

what do you think about price of REBL in the future???

price? it will be at least $50 in this year we can see strong holder and great community.. hardwork from developer team and the feature stakes. i have 2k from airdrop legendary form, and i will stake my rebl. are you hodl?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
REBL looks interesting but I never got to buy it cos it's only on Bit-Z exchange.

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Great coin, great team. No ICO. How cool is that? Now on February 24% of coins will get burned. Join before it's too late.
https://twitter.com/RebelliousCoin/status/953033998011392001

I think they have a roadmap very strong and smart, no ICO still list on coinmarketcap. So great Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
No reason to sell REBL on this time any more. The Dev team worked very hard and they always be active with community. In whitepaper, you can see they ensure this is a long-term project and not for peoples who want quick profit.
For peoples who have REBL token now, send it to your REBL destop wallet, you'll get 10% profit based on your REBL tokens, and waiting for at least 1 year to see it develop!  Cool
I'll buy more at dip  Grin
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
I got 5000 REBL from airdrop. I think I will keep it in the wallet for couple of year. Who know how far it can go.
Words is that the dev team now are working in it own platform.
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
Great coin, great team. No ICO. How cool is that? Now on February 24% of coins will get burned. Join before it's too late.
https://twitter.com/RebelliousCoin/status/953033998011392001
i got 4000 by airdrop,will hodl them to next year!

oh, man! That's a great idea. I also hold to end of 2018  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Rebel discount only as a flow effect, I believe REBEL will come back and be worth many times more when it reaches the top!

I think so too, I believe REBEL will come back strong in the future  Tongue Tongue Tongue
REBL dev team developing their own blockchain for now it is ERC20 token. Mainly purpose of Rebellious is e-commerce market. I have some REBL from airdrop. And today it is added to Blockfolio app.

Oh, I just know your information, It's really great coin, I think so  Kiss Kiss Kiss
A little off topic, but maybe someone will tell me. I have 3000 REBL coins and I wanted to cash them.  But, unfortunately, I saw bad reviews about the Bit-Z exchange. Are there people who used this exchange and they had everything right with the conclusion / input?

Hi guy. I'm just trade REBL in Bit-z exchange. ETH withdraw free is 0.01, min withdraw is 0.1 and bitcoin is 0.001 and 0.01.
I think that bit-z have high fee  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 146
Rebel discount only as a flow effect, I believe REBEL will come back and be worth many times more when it reaches the top!
Activity: 74
i got 4000 by airdrop,will hodl them to next year!
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
REBL dev team developing their own blockchain for now it is ERC20 token. Mainly purpose of Rebellious is e-commerce market. I have some REBL from airdrop. And today it is added to Blockfolio app.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
REBL is down, maybe because many people are selling it. But I hope it will increase again in the coming time.
Now price of REBL is 0.19-0.3$/REBL, it is the hottest airdrop which we knew. Rebels have a plan to create new Blockchain in 2018 and it is a real Rebellious from crypto community. Their stake plan is 10% per year, it is save.

Thanks for your information  Kiss Kiss That's a real coin and I hope so REBL become a big crypto currency!
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
A little off topic, but maybe someone will tell me. I have 3000 REBL coins and I wanted to cash them.  But, unfortunately, I saw bad reviews about the Bit-Z exchange. Are there people who used this exchange and they had everything right with the conclusion / input?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
REBL - Rebellious list on Bit-z exchange!  Kiss Kiss
That is a great information, you can watch video to know detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=082Ta4WA99A

what do you think about price of REBL in the future???
Not that talked about on Bitcointalk. People will see it and invest in something else, especially if that coin is on a shady exchange.
Price has gone up upon listing but has gone down since then. Hopefully, it will get better in the coming days. And still waiting for the scheduled payment of the 700 REBL for voting on the exchange

Oh man, As you know, REBL have a community really strong and I'm waiting 700 REBL for voting on the Bit-z  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 35
Now price of REBL is 0.19-0.3$/REBL, it is the hottest airdrop which we knew. Rebels have a plan to create new Blockchain in 2018 and it is a real Rebellious from crypto community. Their stake plan is 10% per year, it is save.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Pages:
Jump to: