Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone know why BCH is going up? - page 2. (Read 1271 times)

legendary
Activity: 1011
Merit: 1006
October 29, 2017, 02:09:53 AM
I sure as hell hope you are wrong and that wont happen, but it is fishy by the looks of it.
Miners need to be smarter and NOT switch from core, but most of them are just going to whomever pays more.  Embarrassed
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 01:06:38 AM
My two cents is that you can expect BCH to be pumped the next two weeks so miners switch hashpower to BCH from Core. This leaves less mining power on Core and could make it easier for btc1 to take over from Core at the hardfork. All the mining power on BCH could be transferred to btc1 at the right time if Chinese miners are actually coordinating a takeover.

Okay, I see
Activity: 462
Merit: 263
The devil is in the detail.
October 29, 2017, 12:56:01 AM
My two cents is that you can expect BCH to be pumped the next two weeks so miners switch hashpower to BCH from Core. This leaves less mining power on Core and could make it easier for btc1 to take over from Core at the hardfork. All the mining power on BCH could be transferred to btc1 at the right time if Chinese miners are actually coordinating a takeover.

Expect a shit show for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
October 28, 2017, 05:11:31 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
October 28, 2017, 05:08:59 PM
Anyone know? hit 404 today now at 392 and showing to keep going..?
It doesn't have to mean something necessarily, could be a simple pump for whatever reason (Higher demand/support etc). However, I recently read, on another thread here, that there was a spike in the total hashing power due to miners moving from BTC to BCH.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
October 28, 2017, 05:01:05 PM
Shit coins always pump and dump. There may be a reason but they don't need one. Here's three anyways:

Could be 2x fork drama.

Could be recent hash spike.

Could be p&d group.
I see it as a combination of your first and last reasons. After all the noise about BCH taking BTC to the cleaners, which is never going to happen anyway, this could yet be a latest move to draw attention to the coin, but since there are no fundamental news or development to back the sudden rally up, it must be a pump and dump scheming to take advantage of gullible traders.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
October 28, 2017, 04:22:01 PM
BCH is going up because massive amounts of korean won are being exchanged for it.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

This is the same as every huge BCH pump we have seen. Lots of Korean money being lost.

Maybe its something like korean pump and dumpers taking advantage of vulnerable investors through social media.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 03:14:59 PM
I saw that a lot of people were going to invest in bitcoin cash because they had a lot of faith in this coin, but i dont understand why there is still people who are buying this coin, it is a forked coin, it is not even useful.
But anyway,  there were a lot of conspiracies when bitcoin cash got listed, a lot of people said that it was going to be the new Bitcoin, but it is false because it has dropped more than 50% since it got listed.
I dont know, there haven't been any news about this coin lately
Activity: 462
Merit: 263
The devil is in the detail.
October 28, 2017, 03:12:22 PM
Shit coins always pump and dump. There may be a reason but they don't need one. Here's three anyways:

Could be 2x fork drama.

Could be recent hash spike.

Could be p&d group.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
October 28, 2017, 03:01:02 PM
Anyone know? hit 404 today now at 392 and showing to keep going..?
Pages:
Jump to: