Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone know why Rothchilds are selling all their property? - page 2. (Read 371 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I have read about rumors they are finally being stripped of their control of the monetary system and are being forced to liquidate their ill gotten gains. Who knows if it has any truth to it or not. There are bigger names than Rothschild anyway.

Like? I know Rockefeller`s have a foot hold in the petro oils, and it is the only reason we do not use hydrogen cars atm, which by the way would solve global warming and rising sea levels and pump oxygen to make us all live longer into the air.

but who else?

The Payseur family for one. The real owners are not names we hear often, and that is by design.
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
Rothschilds supposedly own the central banking system, they can just type any number into a computer screen, they have infinite cash.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Maybe they see the coming crisis, where Bitcoin takes over. When that happens, their junk will be worthless to collectors. Why? Global turmoil in a full fiat crash will make their junk worthless, because people will be scrambling just to stay alive.

What are they doing with the cash they get for their junk while their junk has some value? Turn it into something that has lasting value. What has lasting value? Gold, Bitcoin, land, anti-aging, perhaps a self-regenerating stronghold where they can live off the land and survive. Maybe they are buying armaments for self-protection from the starving billions.

Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
I have read about rumors they are finally being stripped of their control of the monetary system and are being forced to liquidate their ill gotten gains. Who knows if it has any truth to it or not. There are bigger names than Rothschild anyway.

Like? I know Rockefeller`s have a foot hold in the petro oils, and it is the only reason we do not use hydrogen cars atm, which by the way would solve global warming and rising sea levels and pump oxygen to make us all live longer into the air.

but who else?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Pages:
Jump to: