Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone knows how to read charts on here? - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 16
February 26, 2020, 07:50:14 AM
Candle sticks aren't that easy to read, I don't know how but you won't find a teacher to put you through, you have to carry out the practical yourself, you might make some wrong decisions along the way but it's the only way, trust me
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
February 26, 2020, 07:45:47 AM
I also do not know,  for one to excel in crypto trading, I think chat reading is very key, with it you could be able to tell the direction of a coin if it is going bearish or bullish, It's the candle sticks that tells the next move of a coin, that is called technical analysis (TA) but though sometimes the fundamental analysis takes over,(FA)  that happens when there is a news, and also I think in general, knowledge is needed to excel in trading crypto else you just gamble your money or rather you invest for long term
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
February 26, 2020, 03:49:21 AM
I met a guy on a crypto channel on telegram, he is so good at making predictions just by reading charts, my question is I want to know how to read charts perfectly, where can I start? What are the real things to look out for? Please share knowledge
Pages:
Jump to: