Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone like magic tricks? - page 2. (Read 1610 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 11, 2016, 12:03:20 AM
I love magic tricks especially street magics. Death defying magic stunts are not too realistic for me. It seems like there is a double of the magician. I like street magics because it is fun to watch and can be learn by anyone. Street magician's hands are very fast to fool your eyes.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
November 10, 2016, 04:20:22 PM
Anyone here likes magic tricks like me? For example the famous Ambitious Card Trick. Share some people you know who's famous for example, David Blaine, and what magic tricks you like Cheesy
I used to watch a show I believe on the SciFi channel that had judges evaluate contestestants on their ability to make illusions with objects available at their magic shop.  It's fun to watch a few tricks to pass the time.  Especially if they create a series of tricks leading to a finale in a short period of time.  David Copperfield did a few good ones back in the day like walking through the Wall of China.

I know that. in SyFy. Wizard Wars. It's a great show and a very entertaining one because of the concept and they are challenged because of the limited time they are given. that's awesome
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 10, 2016, 01:33:58 AM
Can anyone tried to do the tricks in the "Now you see me 2"? Im so amazed about the trick they did like what they to the rain that going upwards. I know every magic has a trick. But if someone can do that, i think he can the best magician in the world. David Copperfield is one of my favorite magician or illusionist. He made the statue of liberty gone.
I really liked the statue of liberty trick.  During the time, it was full curiosity of how he was able to pull it off.  It is possible he used some mirrors and a tricky sonar, but it does not explain the visual with the helicopter hovering around the location.   He did a lot of interesting acts during his prime.  David Blaine seems to have taken over what David Copperfield left off.
copper member
November 10, 2016, 01:11:21 AM
I like to watch magic trick and its entertaining to me no matter how many times they repeat it. But don't ever try to learn because you will not be entertain by magic tricks. I try to learn one card trick then my friend show me that trick. Then I found out whats going to happen thats why I told her that "nah!! I know that already". I made her upset. Sad

That was kinda sad man. Maybe you could make it up to her by learning another magic trick then show it to her then teach it to her. Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 10, 2016, 01:06:34 AM
i like criss angel illusion, even know that is fake but he did best at almost trick on his tv shows  Criss Angel Mindfreak

Criss Angel tricks are beyond impossible thats why many didnt enjoy because most of his trick used a camera trick. But I must he really is a great illusionist.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
November 09, 2016, 11:19:06 PM
i like criss angel illusion, even know that is fake but he did best at almost trick on his tv shows  Criss Angel Mindfreak
Activity: 438
November 09, 2016, 11:12:11 PM
I like magic card
you can share your trick magic card
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
November 09, 2016, 10:14:33 PM
Can anyone tried to do the tricks in the "Now you see me 2"? Im so amazed about the trick they did like what they to the rain that going upwards. I know every magic has a trick. But if someone can do that, i think he can the best magician in the world. David Copperfield is one of my favorite magician or illusionist. He made the statue of liberty gone.
Activity: 143
November 09, 2016, 09:38:23 PM
I know a Youtube channel where it teach you how to make magic with objects, cards, tricks, etc.
It calls "52Kards"
Here is the link if you are interested:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIuScmttXWzLoXqs8kU3vWA
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
November 09, 2016, 09:58:23 AM
Anyone here likes magic tricks like me? For example the famous Ambitious Card Trick. Share some people you know who's famous for example, David Blaine, and what magic tricks you like Cheesy
i hate any magic tricks
Activity: 70
November 09, 2016, 09:02:23 AM
I like magic tricks. Some do magic with cards. They say me to think any number or any color of playing cards. Then they ask me some more questions. After some time the magician say the exact card number about which I thought in my mind. But, I am totally confused and shocked, how do they know about my mind.
Activity: 73
November 09, 2016, 02:49:17 AM
I used to watch a show I believe on the SciFi channel that had judges evaluate contestestants on their ability to make illusions with objects available at their magic shop.  It's fun to watch a few tricks to pass the time.  Especially if they create a series of tricks leading to a finale in a short period of time.  David Copperfield did a few good ones back in the day like walking through the Wall of China.
Activity: 303
November 09, 2016, 12:32:30 AM
I like to watch magic trick and its entertaining to me no matter how many times they repeat it. But don't ever try to learn because you will not be entertain by magic tricks. I try to learn one card trick then my friend show me that trick. Then I found out whats going to happen thats why I told her that "nah!! I know that already". I made her upset. Sad
copper member
November 08, 2016, 10:02:07 PM
I never liked all these tricks. This is just a deception and illusion. I do not like it when I make a fool

It is part of that, but for me it's the entertainment that counts. Making the spectator happy in the sense of not knowing how the magician did it.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 08, 2016, 12:53:40 PM
I never liked all these tricks. This is just a deception and illusion. I do not like it when I make a fool
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 07, 2016, 09:58:21 AM
I do love magic/card trick when I saw David Blaine. I've some card trick on youtube. My favorite trick is the jumping gemini, because I feel so much entertaining.

That's cool! Do you have it as a hobby? You should try searching for Blake Vogt. He's awesome and very talented.

It is not really a hobby because I just only watch it. I tried some basic trick but it didnt went well. That is why I'm so amazed when I'm watching some magic trick. If I have free time I'll to watch him. Thanks
copper member
November 07, 2016, 04:39:05 AM
It depends. Sometimes I'll be like 'meh, cool' or I'll just completely lose my shit

Do you remember some? haha
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 07, 2016, 03:22:15 AM
It depends. Sometimes I'll be like 'meh, cool' or I'll just completely lose my shit
copper member
November 07, 2016, 01:04:37 AM
No

You must be fun at parties. lol  Grin
copper member
November 05, 2016, 10:02:46 PM
I do love magic/card trick when I saw David Blaine. I've some card trick on youtube. My favorite trick is the jumping gemini, because I feel so much entertaining.

That's cool! Do you have it as a hobby? You should try searching for Blake Vogt. He's awesome and very talented.
Pages:
Jump to: