Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone looking to make $40 for something - page 2. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 266
August 28, 2017, 04:11:17 AM
I sent a PM to OP,he provided details for his offer.
He is asking to signup on a ICO that isn't available for US residents,and providing full informations such as full name,ID card/Passport etc....
I do not encourage anyone doing this,you can't know for what they will use your information either how OP will act with the created account.DON'T RISK YOUR LIFE/FREEDOM FOR 40$.

Indeed it doesn't worth it. Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 03:58:20 AM
He is asking to signup on a ICO that isn't available for US residents,and providing full informations such as full name,ID card/Passport etc....
I do not encourage anyone doing this,you can't know for what they will use your information either how OP will act with the created account.DON'T RISK YOUR LIFE/FREEDOM FOR 40$.

This clarifies all suspicion, guess and doubt about this offer.

FYI, ico requesting for your scan personal documents is a fraud because they shall ended up selling your information to the end users who in turn shall use it for illegal activity.

Thank you for clearing all the suspicions; i am out of here.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 28, 2017, 03:54:55 AM
Thanks for the heads up and advice. That rabbit hole aint worth the 40bucks
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
August 28, 2017, 03:43:54 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
August 28, 2017, 03:34:08 AM
Pm sent too I'm curious about this
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 03:23:41 AM
To avoid email harvest or country harvest suspicion, i feel you should tell us more information about the nature of your requirements and the type of job or offers that you have.

This will have something to do with either CPA, Referral program, just my guess.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Don't let the newb label fool you
August 28, 2017, 03:22:08 AM
Sent pm hours ago.. Awaiting reply if real deal.

Will update

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
August 28, 2017, 01:38:22 AM
pm sent
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 01:35:41 AM
PM me what country you are from and I will ask what you need to do for the $40 worth of bitcoin, its a quick task but may require your info
Pages:
Jump to: