Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone make a living or a decent amount regularly crypto trading? - page 2. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
There is serious money  can be made with crypto trading, currency exchanging...
You just need a budget to start

Thats true, it needs money to make money they say. If you want to have big profit,you must have a bigger capital to start with.But be careful as trading is very tricky and risky.You might also lose all your money.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
There is serious money  can be made with crypto trading, currency exchanging...
You just need a budget to start
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
@op, what is the aim for this interview ? i dont think that some real experienced traders would like to be interviewed and get their information posted on any social group. btw, thats just my opinion.

What is this LIR you keep referring to?
he is referring to LetItRide. LIR coin is a type of altcoin just like others. here is the official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lir-letitride-dice-tournament-live-3btc-in-lir-prizes-join-for-free-1511021
For have a decent living based only on Cryptocurrency Income (so without FIAT) need that all you need to purchase (from Pizza to Car) should be bought in Crypto.

BiTiB.eu
www.bitib.eu
you should tell only about trading. what all rubbish are you saying ? op just wants to know about trading if i am right.

I just did a theoretical discourse. In practice it is possible to live trading on cryptocurrency also renouncing their conversion to FIAT. In practice, if there is a trade free of the FIAT system, ranging from production to marketing of various finished products, live trading (and also making use of the cryptocurrency for all transaction) could be not only a hypothesis. However today cryptocurrency are still seen exclusively as a speculative object to convert to FIAT at the appropriate time
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
@op, what is the aim for this interview ? i dont think that some real experienced traders would like to be interviewed and get their information posted on any social group. btw, thats just my opinion.

he is referring to LetItRide. LIR coin is a type of altcoin just like others. here is the official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lir-letitride-dice-tournament-live-3btc-in-lir-prizes-join-for-free-1511021
For have a decent living based only on Cryptocurrency Income (so without FIAT) need that all you need to purchase (from Pizza to Car) should be bought in Crypto.

BiTiB.eu
www.bitib.eu
you should tell only about trading. what all rubbish are you saying ? op just wants to know about trading if i am right.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

BiTiB.eu
www.bitib.eu
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I earn and also loss sometimes however not yet been successfull to manage earning living out of just trading but i think this is possible because i have seen lots of young self taught trading millionaire video over youtube who have started trading in 16 year of age and got millionaire within 4 years.

I am yet very far from reaching that level but i think it is possible to earn for living if you get expertise on crypto trading.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
before it was not much profiting, I was earning only some amount of money but after adopting LIR, I started to earn more faster and I often double up my money with LIR only within a week, and that was much better and enough for me to earn a living with trading.

For certain people LIR is not their main coin to trade but it can be a good coin alternative to trade since that coin have regular flactuation which is good for people have time to monitor but i believe that LIR trading would not enough to earn a living with it and tradinh crypto would provably difficult to earn a living not unless you have a pump and dump group and you are a big whale in tradings.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
Lol. WTH does a gambling site have anything to do with trading crypto currency on the markets?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
before it was not much profiting, I was earning only some amount of money but after adopting LIR, I started to earn more faster and I often double up my money with LIR only within a week, and that was much better and enough for me to earn a living with trading.
Activity: 25
HI all

I am looking to interview a couple of people who trade crypto regularly and successfully.

This means if your trade full time and make a living off of it or if you supplement your income and regularly bank profits.

PM me or message here.

The interviews may be conducted anonymously but proof may be required, interviews will likely be posted on a very popular facebook group dedicated to crypto currencies Smiley

Thanks guys
Pages:
Jump to: