Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone making a killing out of free btc sites? - page 2. (Read 2535 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A killing? As far as im concerned, BTC0.0003 to show for weeks of doing a billion captchas is way better than nothing.
I am the newbie you speak of. Show my broke-doinitwrong-ass your ways, o-greatone?

If you had worded that more respectfully, I would've had no problem sharing how to make a few bob. But since you were so sarcastic o great one, you can go and take a fucking running jump. Good luck filling out them captchas, it fills out my wallet for sitting on my arse doing fuckall. Prick. Probs American Huh? Or even worse, English. Smiley

http://i0.wp.com/cleantechnica.com/files/2012/08/hypocrisy-meter.png?resize=200%2C200

Show me the hypocrisy and I'll send you all my bitcoins.... Fucking clown.
I expect you are referring to the fact that I'm British?Huh? In passport only. I'm not fucking English, I'm Scottish. Quite a big difference I'm sure you will agree. Just try going to Scotland and calling them English. And try leaving without a "tramline" on your face Smiley

No I think he's referring to the fact that you chastised him for not being respectful enough and then proceeded to call him a prick.  The irony is palpable here.

haha, I didn't even see that one. The fact that I'm half pissed didn't help Smiley

God I miss Irn Bru and deep fried Mars Bars. And the odd oxo cube wouldn't go amiss either, can't fucking get them in Eastern Europe. I'll swap 0.1 bitcoins for a box of 12 oxo cubes Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Anyone making a killing out of free btc sites?

The people running them might be making some decent coin, yes.
Activity: 201
Merit: 101
https://playt.in
Lots of these free or browse to earn sites have a decent affiliate program. Is anyone making some decent BTC out of the newbies surfing for free bitcoins? I'm thinking with all the recent press coverage things can only get better Smiley DHS just bolstered the bitcoin by stealing mt gox's dwolla account Smiley Talk about shooting yourself in the fucking foot lol
A killing? I guess that depends on how much is a lot for you Wink
But speaking of affiliate programs, it can be a way to earn some serious coins. I know because we have accounts that regularly get paid more than 1BTC/day that way.
So WTF are you moaning about then? You are either making cash or you're not. Fuck sake there is no in between. Profit = making cash
Loss = Not making cash

how fucking difficult can it be?
I certainly was in no way moaning Cheesy
Just saying that we pay good money for our referral program Wink
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Find me at Bitrated
A killing? As far as im concerned, BTC0.0003 to show for weeks of doing a billion captchas is way better than nothing.
I am the newbie you speak of. Show my broke-doinitwrong-ass your ways, o-greatone?

If you had worded that more respectfully, I would've had no problem sharing how to make a few bob. But since you were so sarcastic o great one, you can go and take a fucking running jump. Good luck filling out them captchas, it fills out my wallet for sitting on my arse doing fuckall. Prick. Probs American Huh? Or even worse, English. Smiley

I expect you are referring to the fact that I'm British?Huh? In passport only. I'm not fucking English, I'm Scottish. Quite a big difference I'm sure you will agree. Just try going to Scotland and calling them English. And try leaving without a "tramline" on your face Smiley

No I think he's referring to the fact that you chastised him for not being respectful enough and then proceeded to call him a prick.  The irony is palpable here.
Activity: 56
Is it possible to make a decent amount through free sites? 

http://i0.wp.com/cleantechnica.com/files/2012/08/hypocrisy-meter.png?resize=200%2C200

Lots of these free or browse to earn sites have a decent affiliate program. Is anyone making some decent BTC out of the newbies surfing for free bitcoins? I'm thinking with all the recent press coverage things can only get better Smiley DHS just bolstered the bitcoin by stealing mt gox's dwolla account Smiley Talk about shooting yourself in the fucking foot lol
But speaking of affiliate programs, it can be a way to earn some serious coins. I know because we have accounts that regularly get paid more than 1BTC/day that way.
So WTF are you moaning about then? You are either making cash or you're not. Fuck sake there is no in between. Profit = making cash
Loss = Not making cash

how fucking difficult can it be?
Activity: 201
Merit: 101
https://playt.in
Activity: 252

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Capitalism is the crisis.
Activity: 364
Meh, people seem to be unwilling to make serious free coin, I give out 0.01 BTC per user in my thread and also currently working on a performance based affiliate system that would bring you quite the profit in comparison to selling your signature for 0.001BTC a month.
Pages:
Jump to: