Pages:
Author

Topic: ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME - page 2. (Read 307 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
July 07, 2021, 04:09:11 PM
hello all my name is 1truhp I'm new to the forum and I need help I'm scared

so hears the story I met a girl on a dating app and she got me into bitcoin. problem is i think I may have been scammed.

my first question is the is ABCCoin a legitimate bitcoin trading website?
second question she supposedly helped me earn a decent amount on there it would help me pay off my student loans and then some. problem is i need 10% of what I earned to withdraw it and i don't have it. we had already started the withdraw process but stopped because I don't have the money. so what happens to what I earned? will it vanish? is it frozen till I have the money? and if it is frozen will I be fined if its frozen for to long?

Please anyone I need some guidance. If you have any information that could help it would be much appreciated.
SCAM!

Dont make any deposits because if those profits are legitimately been earned then theres no such thing for you to need on making a deposit and that girl is just trying to scam you
on forcing to deposit 10% which is totally bullshit for you to do.

Dont get hooked up easily because you dont know if that is a girl or not behind the screen.It doesnt matter though as long you do use your common sense
then you would able to avoid such situation.

Good thing for you that you dont have money and i do feel out that if you do have then you had might already deposited.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
July 07, 2021, 03:54:36 PM
Basically the site was asking me to pay 10% of my earnings from my bank account withdraw what I had earned into the crypto.com app.

To clarify. I deposited money into crypto.com. transferred the money to abccoin. Earned a decent amount and when i tried to transfer what i had earned back to crypto.com abccoin asked for me to pay 10% of the earnings like a bank fee or something.
You have already been told correctly, if a site is asking you for a deposit to wd then you are asking to be scammed.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 07, 2021, 03:26:56 PM
Basically the site was asking me to pay 10% of my earnings from my bank account withdraw what I had earned into the crypto.com app.

To clarify. I deposited money into crypto.com. transferred the money to abccoin. Earned a decent amount and when i tried to transfer what i had earned back to crypto.com abccoin asked for me to pay 10% of the earnings like a bank fee or something.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
July 07, 2021, 03:06:49 PM
Any service asking you to deposit money first to be able to withdraw is a scam.

so what happens to what I earned?
I haven't ever used the service you are talking about and it's the first time I've heard its name. So, I don't know what exactly you did to earn bitcoin.
But if they are asking you to deposit first and then they will allow you to withdraw, this means that you haven't earned any money.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 07, 2021, 02:50:59 PM
hello all my name is 1truhp I'm new to the forum and I need help I'm scared

so hears the story I met a girl on a dating app and she got me into bitcoin. problem is i think I may have been scammed.

my first question is the is ABCCoin a legitimate bitcoin trading website?
second question she supposedly helped me earn a decent amount on there it would help me pay off my student loans and then some. problem is i need 10% of what I earned to withdraw it and i don't have it. we had already started the withdraw process but stopped because I don't have the money. so what happens to what I earned? will it vanish? is it frozen till I have the money? and if it is frozen will I be fined if its frozen for to long?

Please anyone I need some guidance. If you have any information that could help it would be much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: