Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone predicted this new little dip in btc? - page 3. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 22, 2017, 06:20:26 PM
The party has not begin yet so prepare yourself,
We will be facing another downward movement until the end of this month or early-mid october.i heard the exchanger in the chinese will be closing their service at the end of this month(probably) so we should see a flash crash around that time and expecting another bullrun in the next month.
Slowly,the users will be moving their assets to other exchanger and make the price declining(chinese exchange),and it will trigger the weak hands and another fudster.

Bcc will be back i think to the level 0.13~0.15 when the next run happen(probably),but you should know who is the biggest supporter of this coin,right ?

Expect the downfall until November, that I don't even looking much on the chart price. Recovering od btc from China banning is too fast than expected so we will see soon more of downward maybe until November.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 22, 2017, 03:29:01 PM
The party has not begin yet so prepare yourself,
We will be facing another downward movement until the end of this month or early-mid october.i heard the exchanger in the chinese will be closing their service at the end of this month(probably) so we should see a flash crash around that time and expecting another bullrun in the next month.
Slowly,the users will be moving their assets to other exchanger and make the price declining(chinese exchange),and it will trigger the weak hands and another fudster.

Bcc will be back i think to the level 0.13~0.15 when the next run happen(probably),but you should know who is the biggest supporter of this coin,right ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 22, 2017, 03:01:21 PM
Yes i was predicted that and predict another dip till 30 September
Wish this china exchange ban game ended

I think this dip has still the "China effect", because the Chinese exchanges operation will began to unwind their business. The first one will go offline on Sept 28 if I'm not mistaken then the others will follow as well till October. So its very possible that the Chinese dumping has started but not as big as what we've seen during the ICO ban announcement. I know that this will makes us nervous again, but I'm looking at it at the bright side, maybe we can see the price floor so its gonna be a good entry point for most of us again. And I read that Dimon has started his second round of attack on bitcoin so it may have contribute as well to the price going south today.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 01:57:58 PM
Yes i was predicted that and predict another dip till 30 September
Wish this china exchange ban game ended
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
September 22, 2017, 01:54:59 PM
Well i just got tired trading usdt-btc only so i thought i should put my whole investment in bcc, at 0.123 price(stupid move, but hey, i'm a rookie), and thought i should sell it at 0.127 bcc, then sell all my btc at 4100 again. But this little crash made me realize that i have done  a stupid move Cheesy, and also the fact that i bought the BCC HIGH. I guess i didn't spent enough time thinking about it.

At one point or the other we make some mistake that we wished we don't. Man its trading and you cannot get it right every time at least there will be some room for error. My own trading was discourage when I bought a particular coin, not BCC though with small amount, but noticed its going on the high side so, I just decide to go all in and in 2 hours, it just came crashing and for over a week, I am stuck with it.

But it doesn't matter, because I  understand its one of those things and being wrong is not a bad thing for whatever reason. When I am ready to sell, I do it by counting my losses.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 22, 2017, 01:49:29 PM
Well i just got tired trading usdt-btc only so i thought i should put my whole investment in bcc, at 0.123 price(stupid move, but hey, i'm a rookie), and thought i should sell it at 0.127 bcc, then sell all my btc at 4100 again. But this little crash made me realize that i have done  a stupid move Cheesy, and also the fact that i bought the BCC HIGH. I guess i didn't spent enough time thinking about it.

Meh. Common mistake. I did the same with IOTA in the past. Making decent profit everyday trading at around $.79-$.93. Guess what? I got too greedy and went big on around $.79. Then the crash happened the following day. LOL. An expensive mistake. But it's a lesson I guess. Should you sell right now? It depends if you think you can make it back with the loss you're taking. But personally I'd just hold.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 01:34:59 PM
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 22, 2017, 01:30:50 PM
A lot of people expected this second dip when the prices went back to around $4000, including me. It's not like I did like super extensive chart analysis on the prices, it's just that bull traps has happened alot in the past and I didn't see why it wouldn't happen again. I personally think it's gonna go back up to $4000 after this dip though. The only question for me is that how long are we gonna stay at the $3500-$3600 price range. Take this with a grain of salt as I'm in no way a pro trader.

How did you end up in BCC while trading BTC though? LOL
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 01:24:53 PM
I'm just curious cause i thought that btc price would go up at around 4500 value. I traded these days at the 3850-4100 values and now i'm "stuck" in BCC.
Pages:
Jump to: