Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone tried CryptoTab? Are you mining? If yes then why (is it profitable)? - page 2. (Read 213 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
I am sure many people here must be mining Bitcoin or some other Crypto, if so then why? Is it profitable? If no then why no? My personal view is that it’s no longer profitable due to various reasons.

But I have just found https://goo.gl/nmFzQa - it is FREE while allows you to do mining and got 10 level deep referral systems, so do you think this is worthy? And is it not better than mining by our self?

Will love to hear people’s view!

It's a Google Chrome extension which you have referred. It may connect your PC to the mining pool and use you PC power to mine bitcoin and if it still gives you the 100% of the BTC mined from your computer power then you will not be in any kind of profit.
My advice is just stay away from those kind of extension else it will secretly use you pc power without rewarding you. If you want to mine then start it professionally.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am not mining as I do not have much patience to wait for returns. My friends are doing it though and they are doing good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think mine is the most profitable because it is certain every day we get and we take pains to spin our brains, although must have a large capital cukuo.
currently I have not mine because I do not have enough capital, maybe a year or two more I will start mining because I see we are more comfortable to mine than work.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am sure many people here must be mining Bitcoin or some other Crypto, if so then why? Is it profitable? If no then why no? My personal view is that it’s no longer profitable due to various reasons.

But I have just found https://goo.gl/nmFzQa - it is FREE while allows you to do mining and got 10 level deep referral systems, so do you think this is worthy? And is it not better than mining by our self?

Mining platform is a depends on the electricity. In your country support to mining they give cheap electricity it will really more profitable investment or your country against in mining platform do not invest your money it is the two possibilities of mining platform and another problem also happen in future because day by day update everything so future we need to change new graphics card otherwise we are not survive continuously in mining platform.
Activity: 546
I'm mining in a cloud mining site.
Yes it is profitable, but in a long term of investment.
Also it depends to the price of bitcoin also. if the price is high, we'll get our capital return quickly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I am not mining because it is not profitable for me. The electricity cost in where I am living is expensive and make no sense to mine.

Another factor is the maintenance of the equipment. So I think, buying the coins directly will be a better option for me.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
I don't mine because of a lot of reason but not because it is not profitable. Mining is profitable despite mining bitcoin become multiple times harder compared to how bitcoin is mined few years ago. Mining can be an efficient source of income but would need a lot of resources in order to operate.
Activity: 449

If you are a solo miner and only have a few mining rig then it could be profitable or not depending on the coin that you are going to mine. But if you want to mine bitcoin then you should better look for other coins such as monero or electroneum which is much profitable than mining bitcoin. Select coins which have a lower difficulty then hold for sometime then when its value has gone up then it is time to sell.

Firstly, my question is - Are you mining? If so then which Crypto? Is it profitable? Also, have you checked this CryptoTab? I have added it and it is FAR better way of mining without any extra spending. Their referral system too is quite brilliant going deep down to 10 levels, so what you think about this?
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

If you are a solo miner and only have a few mining rig then it could be profitable or not depending on the coin that you are going to mine. But if you want to mine bitcoin then you should better look for other coins such as monero or electroneum which is much profitable than mining bitcoin. Select coins which have a lower difficulty then hold for sometime then when its value has gone up then it is time to sell.
Activity: 449

Pages:
Jump to: